Friday, November 26, 2010

Hattings!!!

We were so happy when Sammy and Andy's Mama, Miss Judi, offered to do portraits for us wearing hats!  When she sent them to us, we couldn't believe how beautiful they were!  I think I look very sophisticated!
I look very glamorous!
My mom and I are hoping that this will make Zoe want to be more proper and ladylike!!  :)

Thank you so much, Miss Judi, for taking the time to make such lovely portraits for us.  We know things have been crazy lately with your move, so we're even more honored that you took time out of your schedule to make these.  We hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving and will have a great weekend!!!

13 comments:

  1. Your hats look stunning and both of you look sophisticated and glamourous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful ladycats you both are!!! Isn't Judi amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time will tell if Zoe's hat will give her some decorum. We sure hope not, we lubs her Ornj spunk! Fuzzy, you are a gorgeous Queen in your hat and it goes with your furz purrfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I hope Rupert doesn't see you, you gorgous babies !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You lovely girls look gorgeous in your pretty hats!...Happy weekend, sweet friends...kisses x3...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful girls in lovely hats.
    Kassey

    ReplyDelete