Life is B-O-R-I-N-G when I don't get to blog or visit my friends. I'll have to find a way to entertain myself.
First I'll need to sharpen up my claws...
Now I need to KILL this rope. It's always taunting me.
Being silly is an excellent way to have fun!
That is my tail hanging through the hole on my kitty command tower. Or floof. Definitely not fat.
Neglectful humans are the worst! We agree.
ReplyDeleteI chew on the most expensivest cords I can find. I also chew Posty-notes, silk flowers, and stickers. Then I urp onto important papers and chairs. That usually gets me a bit of attention!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely floof hanging there. NOT fat.
Zoe, Silly thing we play it's a kind of fun and we do exercise in the same time ! Plus we made our human laugh...We Cat are genius !!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day
xoxo
If Mom is not playing enough attention I grab her with my mouth and nip her. It is very effective way to get her attention Zoe.
ReplyDeletepurrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥
You sure made the best of a boring day!!!
ReplyDeleteWe aren't as good as you are at entertaining ourselves. We get nudgy with each other, especially if we are hungry, or we sleep, but only if we are NOT hungry.
ReplyDeleteWell, Russell teases Caroline, but mostly the rest of us nap until Mom comes to her senses.
ReplyDeleteWhen we are being neglected, we have different tactics - I jump on the desk and slap my human's face. Binga gets into trouble. Boodie, on the other paw, LIKES being neglected.
ReplyDeleteWhen Melly feels neglected, she turns into a regular terror: she fully utilizes all her pointy bits and makes as much noise as possible in the wee hours of the morning. Scarlett just gets clingy. Both of them get their point across pretty well, though.
ReplyDeleteWell one of our greatest amusements is teasing girlcats so we are glad you blogged, hehehe. We're not so sure that is your tail you know, hanging down. We can't see any stripes on it so wethinks it is your sag bag belly. Äiti says I should not tease as I have nothing to sag right now and I am on a get fatter diet.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely.Not.Fat. Mom doesn't know what we do, but there sure is alot of floof floating around on the floor when she gets home. Enjoy these cooler temps! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhen my Human is at work too long or goes out too much (TWO dinners out this week, without my permission), I become aloof and emotionally distant and punishing. Heh heh. Top THAT!
ReplyDeleteWe usually play THoE that generally attracts mum's attention briefly and then we beg for foods!!
ReplyDeleteLuv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
I like to do things that are off limits when my pawents neglect me, like sharpen my claws on their mattress while giving them the evil eye. Don't our humans know we are priority #1 at all times!?!
ReplyDeleteI take the lazy girls way out and nap. Mommy does try to play with me several times a day though..but I want to play when *I* want to play.
ReplyDeleteIs the rope dedded yet?
That rope thingy looks pawsome!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
We nap and eat so we have lots of energy for playing THoE in the middle of the night.
ReplyDeleteOne word: WHIZZ!
ReplyDeleteWe like to play thundering herd of elephants. That always gets their attention real fast! :)
ReplyDeleteI just sleep in my toasty bed and wait for something to happen.
ReplyDeleteHi Zoe! Being silly is a very good way to entertain yourself! You are so cute playing with the rope :-) I hope you are having a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I am mad at my Mommeh I usually give her the Bitey. But I never make bloods come out.
ReplyDeleteZoe, you can be silly any time you want. Glad you clarified the furs around your tummy area. At first I did think it was the tum sticking through. Of course, with our sleek physeeks, it would never be that, what a thought!!hehehe.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Tom & Julie
This never happens. I have my Bean totally terrorized. She wouldn't dare.
ReplyDeleteOur humans don't dare neglect us and have the scars to prove it. Aaargh come visit our pirates on Monday.
ReplyDeleteWe are definitely being neglected! We are starting to run out of things to entertain ourselves with. You look like you are having fun there! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteJB
Thanks for dropping by today, my sweet girls! And I'm flattered you like my clawsies ;-)
ReplyDeleteWE just meow very loudly and jump in the assistant's lap and rub on her legs and just plain drive her nuts until she pays attention to us. We like what you do Zoe. Take care and have a great week.
ReplyDeleteDont know, ours is NEVER gone! Sounds scaray though.
ReplyDeleteSweet Zoe, you know how to entertain yourself while being cute. When I need Mom, I do the window blinds thing, works every time.
ReplyDeleteZoe, I have the Sunshine Award that I would like to pass to you. Just come and click on it. You girls always bring the sunshine.
xoxo Kassey
Just back from Blogcation...Hi Ladies! Zoe, you got all the right ideas for sure! Well, when my Human neglects me I chew metal and eat string and let me tell you...that gets her attention pretty darn quickly.
ReplyDeleteAnd -- another award?? Yes. It is true. Please take it in the spirit I intend . . . .
ReplyDeletehttp://catself.wordpress.com/2011/09/30/the-honor-is-ours/