![]() |
| One of my first photos in my Forever Home! |
Hi Everybuddy! Guess what!!! Today is my GOTCHA DAY! Two years ago today, I came to live in my forever home! Instead of sharing a place with 30+ other cats and having several nice ladies come visit me every day, I came to live in a place with only 1 other cat and only 1 lady to come see me every day! I have all of the food I could ever possibly eat, tons of toys, lots of nice places to sleep, and no cats who bop me on the head! I also don't have to live with any pesky kittens that I need to bop on the head to keep in line. And just as good as all of those other things, I have a blog and LOTS of super duper friends from all over the world! Life is good when you're gotted!

Beautiful Zoe, we's wanted to wish you a Happy Gotcha Day.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it good to be gotted!!!
Love & Purrs,
KC
Happy Gotcha Day Zoe !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you been adopted by your mommy : )
and I hope you have a wonderful wonderful day with your family
luv
xoxo
Happy Gotcha day Zoe! We is sum lucky kittehz to haf such great furever homes! Hope your day is pawsome! xoxo
ReplyDeleteZoe, my favorite teasing buddy! Happy gotcha day. I am so glad you got taken away from all those kittens but I can arrange delivery of two youngsters to you if you feel you miss the fun and character-building challenge. In the meantime, I hope you will be celebrating and I will demand some extra food here in your honour. And Äiti will find the springies you sent as Pekka-poika loves them. I will not give you friendly headbonks as you are a girlcat and I am way too cool to do that, so I'll wave my bottom at you instead. x
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, Zoe! Hope you are celebrating a lot.
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy gotcha day, Zoe!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, Zoe! You're right, life IS good when you're gotted!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day Zoe!We are glad you were gotted so we could meet you.
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, Zoe.... We sure are glad that you were adopted so we could get to know you.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
pawhugs, Max
Happy Gotcha Day sweet Zoe, gotcha days are the best!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day Zoe!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gothca Day Zoe xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day Zoe!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, Zoe! We're so happy you have such a good home now!!
ReplyDeleteoxoxoxo
Happy Gotcha Day Zoe!!! We are very glad you found a wonderful home!!
ReplyDeleteHooray! Happy Gotcha Day, Zoe!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, Zoe! Life is indeed good when you're gotted!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, sweet Zoe. It's wonderful to haf a furreffur home.
ReplyDeleteMom said she'd like fur you and Fuzzy to haf The Sunshine Award. I'm slowly passing it to 10 others. Anyone can pick it up on our blog.
xoxo Kassey
Happy, happy Gotcha day to you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day Zoe! You is so prettyful no wonder you gotted gotchad. heehee
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
Zoe! You are beautiful! I think I am in LOVE!!! And such a happy day for you too! Happy Gottcha Day!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Nellie
Awwww HAPPY GOTCHA DAY Sweet Zoe! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteZoe, we agree, it's the BEST being gotted, even Scouty says so...
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Gotcha Day! We hope you are spoilt beyond your wildest imagination today.
Happy Gotcha Day, Zoe! I know whatya mean about not having 30 other kitties around... Marley
ReplyDeleteHappy gotcha day, Zoe!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, Zoe. It sounds like you've got it made.
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day Zoe.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd Gotcha Day, Zoe! As formerly homeless cats, we understand how good it is to be well-loved. Wishing you many happy years to come!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day Zoe and here's to many, many more.
ReplyDeleteLuv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Happy Gotcha Day Zoe!! We're so glad that you were gotted! XOXO!
ReplyDeleteA belated happy Gotcha Day Zoe. We are so happy you are in your forever and ever home.
ReplyDeletepurrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥
Oh Zoe! I am sorry I missed your Gotcha Day celebration! I'll bet it is much more relaxing with just Fuzzy and your Mom around. I think Kittens sounds like waaaaaay too much bother. XOXO
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and happy gotcha day! Kisses from us.
ReplyDeleteEmma and Buster
Thanks for dropping by today Zoe! It was nice to see you, Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great gotcha day! You are one lucky cat and wow, you are even famous with your blog!
ReplyDeleteA big Gotcha day Zoe. We are so glad you found your Mom. She sure did give you a super home. What a lucky girl you are. Hope you have a great Thursday. Take care.
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day, sweet Zoe.
ReplyDeletexoxo Kassey
Hi Zoe and Fuzzy! For some weird reason we can't see any pictures today on most of our furiends' blogs. It's making the Human crazy, but I know what efurrybuddy looks like so I don't care that much!
ReplyDeleteHappy Gotcha Day Zoe! You are one lucky kitteh to have found your furever home, and it sure sounds like it's a great one!!
ReplyDeleteHappy happy Gotcha Day, Zoe! I'm sorry I missed the day. Well, let's celebrate the happy Gotcha week, or better yet, happy Gotcha month! I am so happy you got such loving home, and wonderful mom and sister. Enjoy lots of food and toys and lots of LOVE!!
ReplyDelete