Hi Friends! First, let me say a big fat THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by last week to wish me a happy birthday and a happy gotcha day! Being 17 doesn't feel any different than being 16, but this year wasn't as big of a let down as last year - I really, really wanted a car when I turned 16. Anyway, life is good, and our friends rock!
And today is MY birthday - I'm SIX! My mom has kitten pictures that were given to her from the shelter, but she broke my little orange heart by not scanning them in so I could show you all my baby pictures. It's ok, though, because now that I'm SIX, I have to learn to accept disappointments like a big girl. Y'all are welcome to come over if you want! We can play chase or play with mousies or whatever you want to do! Our mom is gone until at least 7, so we gots all day!
You'll see that we failed to keep the promise of showing new photos.... we swear on a bag of Temptations that we'll post some brand new ones this weekend or we're going to throw our mom out of a basement window.
Have a super duper weekend, friends!!!!
So glad to hear from you, neighbors! We've been wondering if you've been experiencing this wicked weather we've been having? Stay safe and Happy 6th Birthday! If you fancy a house trashin, just let us know! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Zoe! I hope you have some new photos soon - who is going to buy your cat food if you have throw your human out the basement window?
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Zoe! We'll look forward to the pics!
ReplyDeleteA big Happy Birthday to you Zoe. WE sure hope Mom brings home tons of treats for you and that you have one really nice day. Have fun most of all.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Zoe! And happy belated birthday, Fuzzy!
ReplyDeleteI have thought of you guys a bunch. SO glad to see you.
ReplyDeleteHappy 6th, sweet one. xoxoxoxox
ReplyDeleteSo...how far is it to the ground from the basement window?
ReplyDeleteZoe, Happy Happy Birthday...we'll be right over...
::door slams::
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!! ><(((º>
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Zoe!! We'll be over to party with you!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Zoe. Six is a very good number. It's our mama's b/day is on the 6th too. Emma will have a b/day coming up she'll be 4.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be right over, bringing some boxes to play with.
Emma and Buster
Happy Birthday Zoe. We are on our way to party!
ReplyDeleteDear Zoe!
ReplyDeleteMe will sings you the Birthday song!!
Mee! Meee! Meeeeeee!
★☆★☆ ★╰☆╮ ♬♪ ♭♫♪•*♥❤♥❤♥❤♥♪♫ H♥ppy Birthday ♪♫☆☆•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•☆☆♫♬♪ ♩♭♪ to you ♫♬♪ ♩♭♪☆☆•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•☆☆♫♪ H♥ppy Birthday ♪♫☆☆•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•☆☆♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ to you ♥ ♥ ♥ нαρρу вιятн∂αу ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯☆☆•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•☆☆♫♪ Dear ZzzoooooeeeeeeeeeEEEE ... ♪♫☆☆•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•☆☆♫♪... A VERY H♥ppy Birthday to YOU!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪... and many, many, many more!!! ♥❤♥❤♥❤♥♬♪ ♭♫♪
Happy Birfdays, both!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to my arch rival girlcat! We hope you have had a great day and loads of nip. Äiti is also disappointed about the kitten photos so I shall have to show her some of mine to compensate. Hope the nip hangover isn't too bad!
ReplyDeleteHyvää syntymäpäivää!
A very happy birthday to you Zoe and we hope you can talk your Mom into scanning those pictures so we can all see them and go SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
ReplyDeletepurrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥
Happy Birfday my lovely girls! I hope your Mommy has been treating you well, despite her appalling lack of blogging help, MOL! Much love and purrs XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteHappy happy birthday, Zoe! I hope you had lots of lots of presents and toys and treats! Yo sure are big girl to accept disappointments. I believe your mom will make up for you :-) We look forward to new pictures and stories!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday (belated), Zoe! We hope you had a super special day. :)
ReplyDeleteHoppy Easteer, Girls! Hope the springtime will bring you back once in awhile ;-) Kisses ♥ ♥ ♥
ReplyDeleteThinking of and worrying about you guys today with the severe weather in your area. Be safe dear friends!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday, Zoe! I hope you had a great day.
ReplyDeleteHerman
Hey Kitties!!! I saw you commented at Punapippuri's! I was so glad to see you guys XOXOXOXOXO It's been FUREVER! Fuzzy and Zoe: Tell your Mommy to let us know how you're doing once in awhile~we misses you sumfing terrible! Luff, Spitty
ReplyDelete