Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Do Bribes Really Work?

Well, well, well.... Our mom brought us back a 'present' from the fund raiser...
Cat grass.  Exciting?  Let's take a look.
Meh.  I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of doing more than sniffing the stuff.  Fuzzy wouldn't even come downstairs to see what she brought us!  ha HA!  If this is your idea of kissing up, you'll have to try harder!

14 comments:

  1. Many Bags of Temptation cat treats would be interesting for Fuzzy !
    and Zoe enjoy your grass ! Look like taste nice : )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEALTHY bribes - definitely a no no!
    We want kitty junk food - catnip, temptations - nothing else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, guys, I woulda dug right into that!!

    Wally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, we were thinking bags of Temptations....

    -Fuzzy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm, if you beauties aren't interested in it, please ship it down our way!!!!!

    Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, Sammy, Andy and Shelly beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, as a bribe we thing vegetables are AWFULLY lame. Why not caviar? Or fish heads? Really.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where's the treats, the cat nip and the new toys? Pah! Not good enough!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there any catnip in that grass?

    purrin
    xoxxo
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. That grass is beautiful. I bet you'll like it better tomorrow after you've finished teaching her a lesson for going away.

    Pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you sure? I love that stuff so much that I usually pull the whole plant right out of the container!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder if the kitties that live with me would like that?

    My name is Oskar & I have a blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to find each other and get some exposure!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete