Friday, April 15, 2011

Finally Friday

I'm sharpening up my claws so I can stick them in my mom's big fat butt.  It's been almost a full WEEK since she's let us post.   She's staying home with us today - she said she needed a 'mental health day'.  Whatever.  If she thinks she's had a rough couple of weeks at work, just wait until Fuzzy and I get through with her!

In other news, the shelter's big yearly fund raiser will be held this weekend.  They're having a Jazz Brunch.  Our mom is very excited about it, but she's even more excited for it to be over.  We probably won't be around this weekend, but we hope to be back more starting next week.  We miss you all!

Love, Zoe

15 comments:

  1. For the sake of the shelter's fundraiser, I suggest that you wait until your human returns from it before you stick your claws you-know-where!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know how that goes - good to raise the money but man it is hard work!!! Mom thought about a mental health day but may hold off for the end of the month.... Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are purraying that lotz is raised through the fundraiser.

    And we send our love Fuzzy, Zoe and Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great weekend too and I hope lots of green papers come in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We missed you girls. Go easy on your Mom's butt though - she needs it and you need her.
    Good luck with the money raising!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! this is good !!!! I purrs and hope you will get so many green papers !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can we see pictures of you poking your Mom's butt? We'd like that.
    A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zoe
    That is a good scratch your giving your scratcher,
    We hope your fund raiser is very successful.
    See you next week.

    Purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hope the fundraiser is a huge success! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank Cod you're still alive! I've been beside myself with worry! I could barely eat my dinner! (Well, okay, that last part IS a lie, but still...)

    I dunno about puncturing your Mom. You don't think she'd deflate do you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha, I hope you did not stick your claws in your mom's butt too deep!
    I hope the shelter will have successful fund raiser. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh noos Zoe, you wouldn't do that to your Mom would you?? WE hope the shelter raised a lot of money. We miss you gals too. Hope your Mom got some nice mental time this weekend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep, we are having mom issues too. What to do, what to do....
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! Zoe! Fuzzy! It's Monday already. I think you need to do a little more kitty "acupuncture"!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Exercise is good for u. I like to stretch, too. :)

    ReplyDelete