Sunday, August 28, 2011

Is It, or Isn't It?

Hi, Friends!  My mom was trying to take a picture of my NOSE.  I was not a willing participant.
She tried without the flash, to see if she could get one without my paw covering my face.
Then, she told me if I didn't let her get a photo of my nose, she was going to tell the entire blogging world about The Tail Incident from Friday, so I gave her 1 photo only.  But you can see I was not happy about it.
I will NOT let her touch my nose for more than 1 millionth of a second, so she is not sure if I have a nose freckle or just some funk on it.  I have lots of freckles in my mouf, but I haven't had any on my nose.  We'll have to monitor the situation!

We hope that all of our friends on the U.S. east coast are safe and have sought shelter if needed.  We're sending our best purrs for all of the people and animals who are dealing with Irene.  **purr**

Love, Zoe

16 comments:

  1. Freckles on noses are cute! Mmmm, need a closer look - freckle or dirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you do have a swell nose... I see one freckle. Are there more?

    Have a great day.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nose freckles make Mom go "squeee!!!!!!!!!!!" Tanner has some on his nose and Mom just can't resist kissing them whenever she can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my dear furiend! My Human gets all weird about stuff too. But it's prolly a good thing to monitor that freckle to make sure it IS just a freckle (or some nice dried booger, of course, MOL!)

    Hey--Fuzzy needs some face time on the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We luf freckles! But, we would really luf to know about Friday's tail incident. Doesn't your mom know that nothing is sacred on the CB?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a cute nose! I love, love, love nose rubbins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh good to hear from you. We are not on the coast so we didn't get any of the hurricane but boy that Irene tore up some spots, especially N.C.
    Those are nice freckles on that pretty nose Zoe. We need to come visit you all more often. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sigh*

    Mommy actually assaults me with Q-tips and cleans my snootstrils. I am very boogery. Hope that's only a freckle!

    Say, what about the "Tail Incident"--do tell!!!

    xx The Baby

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a nose freckialologist it defentially looks like you have a tiny new nose freckle. Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zoe
    My purrbrother Ping has freckles all over his nose. We think you have a cute little freckle on yours too.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zoe, as I've gotten older, I've been getting freckles on my nose. Maybe it's an orange cat thing.

    Wally

    ReplyDelete
  12. Freckles on the nose are ace. All the best orange cats have them so maybe you don't. Hehehe

    Aw -must I ? Äiti says I have to apologise for that comment. She obviously has no sense of humour. I hope girlcats can take a joke better

    ReplyDelete
  13. What tail incident?????
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. tinha saudades por isso vim fazer uma visita para saber se estava tudo bem ,acho que está tudo optimo
    Ronrons da
    Kika

    ReplyDelete
  15. We love the ONE freckle on yer nose! We dont have anny an are jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's tuesday, sooo is the freckle still there? We hope you'all are having a nice week. Purrz

    ReplyDelete