Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tattletail Tuesday

Hello, Friends.  It's me - Fuzzy.  Remember me?  The good cat? 
Here I am, enjoying a nice plate of Fancy Feast.  Shortly after this was taken, the fat orange pig that calls herself a cat stole my foods.  Therefore, I'm going to share with you the Tail Incident from Friday.  Several of you asked about it, but my mom said that family members don't tell each others' secrets.  However, I think when a fat cat steals food from a skinny cat, the gloves are off.

Anyway, this story about Zoe isn't a new one - it's happened at least once before with the same end result, and it's happened several times before with different end results.  So on Friday, Zoe jumped up to sit next to my mom.  My mom smelled something foul and just assumed that Zoe farted.  When the smell did not go away, my mom did a tail check and she found it: Poo Tail.  Gross.  I guess that happens to kitties with long tail floof, but still.  Gross.  So, my mom tried to help Zoe get cleaned up, but Zoe freaked out.  Eventually, Zoe forgot she was supposed to be freaked out and came to sit next to my mom again.  And that's when it happened.  Snip.  A big chunk of Zoe's glorious floofy tail was cut out!  Well, the tail wasn't cut, just the floof.  And Zoe was mortified.  She is actually a very clean girl and her floof is almost always immaculate.  It really disturbed her to have a chunk of fur missing, taking away from the normally uniform look. 

Oh, and that IS a freckle on Zoe's nose. 


24 comments:

  1. Oh MY..oh my oh MY! Zoe, I'm sorry darling that your floof was snipped but if you're gonna freak..mom's have to do what mom's have to do. Now..Fuzzy..about that Feast. Did you get it without having to engage in fisticuffs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Archie has nose freckles too, I think they are adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Zoe...it's called karma...that what happens when you steal Fuzzy's food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY -- it's YOU, Fuzzy! That fat-food-stealer-with-poo-tail just steals all the blog posts lately, completely eclipsing the GOOD KITTEH!

    It's wonderful to see you (well, sort of see you--kind of a side view there, Mom.

    Heh heh--I don't have TONS of floof, but I confess I've had poo-tail once or twice. I never let the Human CUT MY FLOOF OFF though. I guess Zoe isn't very fast?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, after telling on Zoe, Fuzzy, I think I may see a cat fight on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuzzy, I have to put up with the same food theft here, too. If that tail thing happened to my bro, I would totally tell on him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Our human has cut the soiled fur off Pebble as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha - pootail. We hate it too and sometimes I get washed. It is horrible. But maybe Zoe is too fat to wash her own butt???? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Food theft? We say Zoe got what she deserved then!

    BTW, the human's angel Chumley had very long fur and would get matted up and also get a poopy butt...The mom would take him in for shaving a few times a year--his back end and tummy. It didn't look pretty, but it was effective. :-P

    BTW, "muckle-dee-dun" is a great name for a tortie's colouring! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We only have short hair over here, so we've never had pootail, but we sympathize...

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  11. It happens with me all the time, but I'm a boy..I'm really O.K. with it..tee hee but Zoe, Mom smell it ! It's better you smell your own cause you can't run away, it follow you where ever you go..tee..hee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, snip happens...I've got a couple of long fur sisters too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, these things happen. Better to snip it off than to constantly be wondering why a bad smell keeps following you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Fuzzy! Your story about Zoe with poo tail is so funny!! Oh poor Zoe, her perfect floof was cut off. You got a revenge by revealing the secret, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh man... I get poo butt sometimes and don't even have long hair! but mom says I'm not allowed to use any of her toilet paper so that's what she gets!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH dear...occassionally Abby has to be given a quick cut back there too...she has become too round to reach that far.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yup, we are glad to see you too Fuzzy. Glad Mom got the poop tail straightened out or at the very least cut off. Good deal. Hope all of you have one terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So happy to see you, Fuzzy! Oh, the poop on the tail..it doesn't happen that often with me, but when it does, Julie comes after me like an avenging angel with scissors..it's funny!

    Tom
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. We have short hair here, but a certain fat kitty here sometimes gets crusty butt...

    Ayla

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mommies always know when our guard is down and they take advantage of it......luckily your floof will return.....we are so glad to read that you are not in the drought area and we are purring for those who are and the ones near the fires.....purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrz

    ReplyDelete
  21. She actually cut Zoe's floof? That's outrageous! The human thought about doing that to me once, but after the smackypaw of doom, she decided that she'd put in the effort and clean me with baby wipes. I hate that too, but if she cut my floof... Well, Fuzzy, although Soe mighta deserved it, we cats gotta stick togtther and what your people did was terrible! I bet she even threw the floof in the trash too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rosie understands all too well! She deserved it though after stealing your fancy feasts!

    ReplyDelete