Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Toysday

I love Toysday!  I got a new toy the other day.
Please excuse all of the cardboard nerdies on the carpet - Fuzzy gets them everywhere and my mom is very lazy and doesn't vacuum our stairs often.  This mousie is pretty cool.  He's kind of like my Favorite Mousies.  Except he's brown.  Let's check in with my 3 gray Mousies, shall we?

Hello, Mousie #1, how are you today?  Or wait, are you Mousie #3?  You two look very much alike... I'd have to look a lot harder to tell which one you are - maybe later.
Looking good, Mousie #2! 
Unfortunately, Mousie #3 (or was that Mousie #1?) could not be located.  And it is not because I am an Irresponsible Toy Owner.  Sometimes they just can't be found. 


Now, Friends, I have something that has been on my mind.  You see, if you have been reading my blog, you may remember that these Mousies are my FAVORITE toys in the world.  My mom stocks up on them anytime she can find them, because my life is ruined if I can't find a gray Mousie to play with.  Now, I've sent a few of these gray Mousies (and I think some of the brown mousies) to a few of my friends in various packages.  And do you know what?  None of my friends are as crazy about these Mousies as I am!  I just can't understand this!  Do your moms just not let you play with them because they are too precious?  Do you just not want to take a chance on hurting one?  I just don't get it!  Oh well, perhaps it's just like us and the ESS - we just don't get it, while the rest of you think the ESS is the best thing since tuna juice.  

OK, well, that's all I had for today.  Sorry we still haven't been able to visit.  My mom has been hogging the computer for her own stuff lately.  Phooey.  Have a super week!

29 comments:

  1. I like lightweight mousies that I can toss in the air. Boodie likes fluffy ones she can carry around in her mouth like they are fresh kill. These look like they would fit the bill to me, so I don't get why other kitties don't like them either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that missing mousie is just on vacation. It happens all the time! And why *shouldn't toys take a vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like your mousies. Sumtimes toys turn up in strange places (washing machines, water bowls, shoes). We hope you find yours. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe, we feel bad. You sent us one of those mousies and you told us it was your favorite toy and our mom put nip in it and everything, but we just don't pay much attention to it. It's soft and fuzzy, but we just can't get into it. Sorry. And we have an ESS too, but we don't pay much attention to it either. But we love our nip nanner and nip cigar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nononononono! Mr. Larry LOVED those grey ones! He would put it in his food dish! Or he would leave them on my pillow; or put them in his house.

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoey !!! I love the mousie you sent me !!! But I use as a pillow ..heh..heh..heh..It just made me have a sweet dream and dream about you and Fuzzy : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got 1/2 inch of rain last night/ early a.m.! We are so excited! If you are ever down our way again email us!Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have many favourite mousies. I always think I have just one but after Äiti cleaned under the sofa I realised there were many when I was reunited with them! We have different toys we like. The ess was boring until someone put catnip on it and now it is really liked. And Pekka-poika LOVES springies and will carry them all over the house before dropping them and pinging them everywhere. And we all love the hammicks.
    So, whatever toy floats your boat, we think it is just fantastic to share them all around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you leave that gray mousie in Bora Bora? Cause I kind of remember you playing with it after your third Niptini.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mousies look pretty cool! Nicki has his favourite small ones, usually black, though he just got a grey wool one (Christmas in July) that he likes. Derry's not so much into mice.

    Our mom says we get bored pretty quickly with any and all of our toys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your mousies look great Zoe, I don't know what is wrong with everyone else - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why is everycat being picky with their mouses - we love all mouses.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're sorry you can't find Mousie #3, Zoe ... maybe you need to mount a search and rescue mission!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like most mousies too, but I have my favorites, gray ones and white ones. I hope #3 turns up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is very nice that your mom stocks up on your very most favorite mousies! The "Photo Not Available" cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sometimes toys disappear in our house, too. I hope you found your Mousie #3 (or #1?)
    Maybe other kitties are very kind and don't show interest in your favorite toy because then you can have them all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Zoe
    I don't play with toys much, Mom surmises it because I am a senior girl. I love nip though, and I go crazypants over that and act like a kitten. But toys I just don't play with.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are very nice mousies! You should keep them in your food bowl so they don't get lost, that's what I do with all of my favorite toys. My pawents shower me with mousies but I only ever play with one particular kind of mouse, and I only welcome one special mouse into my life at a time... then I kill it so much that my pawents take it away (why must they do that!?!!). They always give me a new one when they take away the dead ones, but it takes me days (sometimes weeks!) to bond with a new mousie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all mousies but Eric only likes Scruffy Rat who he has had since he was a kitten, and his red valerian marinated mousie that the Katnip Lounge kitties sent him.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all toys. The little mousey in this video is my favorite kind. Mommy's friend gave it to me as a welcome home present. They try to run away from me all the time.... and they stay missing forever cuz mommy NEVER cleans.
    http://youtu.be/HjksqxU4qoE

    ReplyDelete
  21. coincidentally our blog today is about toys we enjoy too. come and see what we enjoy.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those mousies look great, Zoe! Everybuddy has their favorite kind ... Moosey likes the fleecy mice (they don't even really look like a mouse), while Sammy prefers the more realistic-looking ones.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love to play with my toys! Sometimes I push them with my nose. Other times, I wrestle them. I like to hide them under the table, or in Dad's computer room, or even in his shoe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You mousies are cute, Zoe. Our human don't allow us play with mousie or hedgehog toys all the time and keep eagle-eye us when we do play for fear that we would get injured, us being handicapped.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Toy preferences can be very strange. One kitty's BESTEST mousie can be anothers dead bag of sawdust. Even we here have very diffent likes. Iza ONLY likes rattley mousies and squiggles. Marley ONLY likes bouncy foam balls, crumpled up paper, and wand toys. I ONLY like bouncey foam balls and plastic milk rings or bottle caps I can carry around.

    Ayla

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think your mousies look fun! I have my own special mousies that I got a couple of years ago, and thwy are red, and I love them. Each cat must have their own special "friends"?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Fuzzy & Zoe! I was glad you stopped by--I haven't seen you in so long!! I'm SO sorry we featured the Cousins today--but if you scrolled down a little, there were many photos of glorious me! Hope your Mommy helps you blog again soon! XOXO, Spitty

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi furrends., we finally managed to grab the puter while the biped was stuffing her face. She keeps getting addicted to games and we keep getting ignored, then there's darn quilts that she keeps making. We hope that things have cooled off for you. Its actually been nice with quite a bit of rain. Well the last of the pancake has disappeared and the biped has visions of angry birds in her eyes.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bugs doesn't get the ESS either. Unless I rub it with catnip and even that hasn't been working. Who knows why??? Ours is not to know, I guess.

    ReplyDelete