Whew, another week is over! It is so exhausting being me. I have to tell my mom everything that happens when she's not here - that can take hours. I have to take care of my mousies - because I am very responsible. I have to keep Fuzzy in shape, so we play chase up and down the stairs. And on Wednesday, Fuzzy disappeared for a while - that was horrible. I was all discombobulated that evening. I couldn't even eat all of my Fancy Feast. But I'm back to normal now, don't worry about me!
Hey, can you all come back and visit me tomorrow? It's kind of a special day, and since I have new friends, I'd love for you to you to share it with us! See you then!
Happy Friday! We can tell it's exhausting to be you, Zoe. So much to do!
ReplyDeleteWe should be able to come back tomorrow at some point! And if you can, we'd love to have you come over on Sunday for Nicki's 4th birthday bash! :-)
Oh Zoe, we're so glad that Fuzzy was found quickly!
ReplyDeleteYou are an adorable duo!
We love your paw facing us in the picture, Mummy wants to come over and kiss it!
Purrrrs
Oh Zoe..I want to come and see you tomorrow but my mommy is LEAVING! She IS! I can't do my bloggie without her assisting! OH! OH! What can I DO!?!?
ReplyDeleteZoe, we sure will be there tomorrow for your surprise. That is a super picture of you. We sure hope that you have a good week end and we will be back tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHi Zoe! We understand about how much work cats have to do - we have it at our house too! Especially when mom tells one of us we are in charge of something when she goes out (sometimes we are even in charge of dad!)
ReplyDeleteWe are super curious about what is going on tomorrow - we don't usually get to visit too much on weekends, but we will pester our mom to come by!!
Zoe, it's a hard life being Ornj...so much to do! And then your housemate vanishing...verreh puzzeling!
ReplyDeletepee ess: your Mommy may start pointing this thing at you...RUN! It's not the camera and WATER will come at you. It's terrifying and humiliating, all in one big awful moment.
Zoe, we hope you can relax now. Where did Fuzzy go?? We're glad she's back now. And we'll come back tomorrow...we don't know what it is, but we wouldn't miss it!!
ReplyDelete*whew*
ReplyDeleteZoe you do have a pawfull on your plate!
We are so glad though that you care so much.
Time to chill.
It's the weekend.
Well we will have to drop back in, sometimes is hard to get Momma to focus on the weekends though but we will do our best!
purrin
xoxoxo
Abby