Another Friday - hooray! No picture - boo. That's ok - I still look the same as I did in my last picture, don't worry. We're going to do a lot of relaxing, I think, once my mom gets home Saturday (she said she has errands to run - whatev). Fall (or autumn, whichever you prefer) finally got here - there are leaves and nuts all over the ground, and our mom started wearing a jacket to work. The air conditioner didn't come on one time today. So we finally bid farewell to summer - you were brutal this year, summer, so go away and think about what you did. I'll expect a new attitude from you next year.
We have also kind of figured out what we'll be able to do as far as blogging. It looks like we'll have 3 or 4 posts a week, and we'll do our best to visit all friends 3-4 times a week. The Google Reader is a HUGE help, just as lots of you said.
So, kitties (and dogs - we have a few dog friends now!), enjoy your Friday - get plenty of rest for the weekend!!
I can see you in that other picture anyway, so no worry about not putting up a picture today. Yes, good riddance to that nasty summer of 2010.
ReplyDeleteHey, have a great weekend!!!
pawhugs... Max
Hooray! I am glad you are making new friends, and that the Google Reader is helping you.
ReplyDeleteWe thought we'd just drop in and see you again.
ReplyDeleteWe're so glad it's the weekend too - usually better food on offer!!
We agree, we are glad to see that summer go away with all those high temps. We certainly will look forward to your 3 or 4 posts a week. The Google reader is a big help. Take care and get some rest this week end.
ReplyDeleteWAhooooo for FALL! And Yippee-Ki-Yay for AUTUMN! (can you tell I like'em both?)
ReplyDeleteYes, Google Reader helps aLOT and I rely on it to help me keep up with everybody. I don't always have time to comment, and sometimes I just don't take the time to comment (Mom's fault, not mine, 'cause she's lazy) but, I'm almost always aware of what's going on with everybody. And I love'em all!
Happy weekend and happy halloween to you!!
ReplyDelete--JB
Boy Summer was a bad BAD girl over here too! But I bet her bro Winter will be ebil as well, MOL!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a very relaxing weekend! Hooray for Google Reader too, I use it all the time!
ReplyDeleteWhat, are we the only ones missing summer? Okay, it was muggy here as usual, but not as bad as some years. It's just way too cold here now!
ReplyDeleteHave a terrific weekend and happy Halloween to you all, if you celebrate it!
We're glad we'll get to hear from you a few times a week!! Have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteHurrah! A schedule is good to have. We kitties like to be regular...MOL!
ReplyDeleteMommy says Google Reader is Ceiling-Cat sent for keeping up on everybody.
It was a hot summer - BTW we have fmaily in Tulsa - are you near there? Pop's family comes from OK!
ReplyDeleteHave a restful weekend.
Enjoy the weekend kitties. We are heading into summer here and it's gonna be a hot one!
ReplyDeleteOur summer was brutal also, but that was because of the opposite problem! It was sooooooooo cold and so foggy and gray, the Human almost felt sorry for the goose-pimpled tourists in t-shirts and Bermuda shorts!
ReplyDeleteI would love for my Human assistant to visit every single blog of every single friend and comment on each one every single day. I mean really, why not?
She says she's too "zawsted" from her work to do that and then she asks me if I enjoy having food in my bowl and a roof over my head, because really, if I don't care about those things, she could quit her job and help me blog all day.
I'm still thinking about it.