This is how my week has gone:
Mom, will you please help me blog? I'm sorry, Miss Fuzzy, I'm watching the miners being rescued.
OK, Mom, I understand. *purr purr purr*
Mom, will you please help me blog? I'm sorry, Miss Fuzzy, I stayed up too late last night watching the miners get rescued, I need sleep.
OK, Mom, I understand. *purr purr purr*
Mom, did you at least visit my friends - you know, the ones you never thanked for coming to wish Zoe a happy gotcha day? I'm sorry, Miss Fuzzy, I've been swamped at work, so I couldn't do it there. This weekend - I promise.
So friends, I'm sorry - apparently my mom's priorities are out of whack. She has promised, though, that we'll get caught up with all of our friends and hopefully get some posts done. Also, she has to find a good way to keep up with all of our new friends, so that's on her list, too.... I'd better get lots of sleep so I can be ready to whap her if she falls off course!
We know moms get busy! We keep up by using Google Reader so we can see all the blogs that have been updated.
ReplyDeleteHey Zoe and Fuzzy! Don't worry too much - our mom is terrible about keeping up! And, um, well, we have you as one of our Friends on Friday so, you might get a couple more visitors. But don't worry because everyone gets busy and gets behind sometimes (we do it all the time). Just post and visit when you can (our mom will do scheduled posts too, if there is time, to get a bit ahead - she is kind of a cheater but it works out really good!)
ReplyDeleteMoms do lots of things and sometimes us kitties get pushed down the "to do" list. We're sure you'll soon be top of the list again.
ReplyDeleteSometimes it's just hard to catch up... Don't sweat it. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteMax
We came over from The House of Cats to meet you.
ReplyDeleteWe hope you will visit us sometime also.
Have a fantastic weekend, Fuzzy and Zoe.
it happens and they just can't be trained.
ReplyDeleteIt is very hard to train these hooooomans. You just have to keep trying. Our mom's priorities are really out of whack most of the time too. It is really hard to deal with the hooomans. Don't give up with the training though. Take care and have a splendid weekend.
ReplyDeleteHumans...sometimes they actually do something they feel they need to do before they help US! The nerve! But we love them anyway.
ReplyDeleteWe use the Google Reader on our Dashboard to keep up with friends, but we have so many, it can get overwhelming at times!...Hope you all have a fun, relaxing weekend...kisses, sweet girls...Calle, Halle, Sukki
ReplyDeleteWe use Google Reader too, but we're following over 250 blogs, so it's impossible to comment on everyone's all the time. We all understand about moms being busy, really!
ReplyDeleteWe use Google Reader...and we get behind too! Our Mommy has this "job" thingy and claims she needs "time to do stuff"...
ReplyDeleteMommy is lame.
We also use the Reader in Google to keep us updated on our friends. IT can be overwhelming, and that past 10 days MOm has been busy and not able to keep up...she felt really bad. But she knows that we'll put the bitey on her if she doesn't get back to the laptop. And finally yesterday she did. We follow about 300 blogs, so it's always a challenge.
ReplyDeletepurrin
xoxoxo
Abby
Hi, I'm a new furriend and Mom and I are way behind as it takes a long time to visit, so don't worry, be happy.....Kassey, Mom's little lady cat.
ReplyDeleteWe love our humans, but sometimes they get "busy" with stuff, too. We use Google Reader ... it seems to help them keep up (sort of) with visiting all of our friends here on the CB. :)
ReplyDeleteShe really does have her priorities messed up!! You always should be #1!!
ReplyDeleteHello Ladies :o)
ReplyDeleteI just came over from Amy and The House of Cats and I'm so glad she suggested that I check you out! You are both soooo cuuuute!
I'm still laughing over your Mommy's excuses about helping you with your bloggie because they sound very similar to my Mommy's excuses :-))) I tell you! Humans... you have to keep after them ALL the time...Grrr... Sigh!
Anyway, hope we can be friends :o)
Smooches,
Neeko ♥
Heeheehee! See~~? We are late, mawhawhaw... Our Mummy is slack, all the time - and she doesn't even do this WORK thingy that all the other Mums do.
ReplyDeleteWe love it when you visit, but take it easy!!!
Purrrrrs, Keiko, Kenji, Pricilla & Yuji