Back in November, we made a post, putting the word out that Mousie #1 was Missing.
The Mystery of the Missing Mousie has been solved! My mom was looking for some stuff of her dad's, and she couldn't find it anywhere. She got so desperate, she started emptying every single box in the house trying to find that stuff. We have an open area at the top of the stairs where there are a lot of boxes with random items, and in one of those boxes she found Mousie #1!! I must have gotten carried away and threw him too high one night. Every time I lose him, I get a new Mousie - now I have 3! But I have got to be more responsible with my Mousies. I promise to take great care of them all.

LOL! Glad it has been found.
ReplyDeleteErm, I have a favourite mousie that keeps getting lost and then I get a new one. Äiti says there are many favourite mosuies but I know there are just one or two - even if they ahve differnet shapes and biteyness. You can never have too many mousies! And of course you are very responsible with them and take care of them - just like I do!
ReplyDeleteZoe, Did you give a bite Mousie #1 for welcome back ?
ReplyDeleteHe must miss your fang..hee..heh..heh
xxxx
Zoe, I think you have found a great way to get more and more mousies!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that Mousie #1 has returned home.... What a great thing.
ReplyDeletepawhugs, Max
The secret to getting new toys is to "misplace" the old ones! You should have learned that by now, Zoe.
ReplyDeleteIt's covered in everykitty's introductory course Manipulating the Humans 101!
Zoey was your mousie glad to celebrate his return with a good whapping??
ReplyDeleteLuv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Sounds like some whappin fun was goin' on!
ReplyDeleteNow you can haz twice the whappin fun!
xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
pee..ss..we hopes your mum found what She was lookin for too!
Zoey, our mom's always give in to us..not to worry, darling.
ReplyDeletexoxox
Glad you found your mousie!
ReplyDeleteYay Mousies #1 was found.
ReplyDeleteThat is reason for a pawty.
purrin
xoxox
Zoe, you're supposed to do that! Plus, it gives your mom a chance to show you how much she loves you by getting you a new one!
ReplyDeleteit is always good to have a backup Mousie (or 2 or 3!) so you are all set! So glad you found Mousie #1!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe the mousie was taking a vacation!
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your blog from a comment by Mr. Puddy. Your kitties are sweeties!
I like your blog template.
I just stop by to let you know you been nominated for AWESOME BLOG AWARD, Please stop by my blog to grab the badge
ReplyDeletexxxx
Zoe, we think you hid Mousie in that box on purpose so that you would get another Mousie!
ReplyDeleteOh Zoe, that is pretty funny. We lose our stuff either under the fridge or the stove. Mom has been looking lately for your nip cigar. That looks like a really cute mousie. Hope you have a super day.
ReplyDeleteConcats on finding the missing mousie. We hope your Mom found her missing stuff. (ours rarely does). We had a few snow flakes today and thought about you. Hope you keep nice and warm this weekend.
ReplyDeletePurrz