Sunday, February 20, 2011

Normalcy

I can't believe she did that
Hi friends! My mom was telling us last night that she's ready to get back to normalcy.  So do you know what Fuzzy did?  Do ya?  She frew up on the bed.  It doesn't get more normal than that 'round here!  Hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

16 comments:

  1. Hurrah for barf! Um, we mean regularity...erm...normalcy.

    Sheesh. Words are hard. Meow is simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuzzy! Good girl! Barf on the bed is really good. Was it close to or on the pillow? 'Cause, you know, you get extra points for that!

    Purrs, girls and Mom too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sorry Fuzzy was sick. :) Plz to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhh; what did she barfs? we find the grass outside to make reallllly good ones! heehee

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ate a mousie yesterday before mum could take it away from me, and today I barfed a black mousie furball on the lounge carpet.
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it was just the excitement of getting back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear Fuzzy!
    Ya know what Mom said? She gets to clean up barf nearly every day at least one of us barks!
    She also said that was really sweet what your Mom said on our blog and she was so touched.

    purrin
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fuzzy,Don't feel bad, I did that too : )
    Just pretend nothing happened !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Fuzzy! But we are glad things are getting back to normal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love us, love our puke. And fur balls. And scratches.
    Glad your Mom feels able to get into normalcy again - it takes a while and you still have to try to be nice to her now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Fuzzy, that certainly was a good thing to do to get back to normalcy. Poor Mom but guess that will get things started to be normal again. We hope all of you have a really find day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well that's a good way start to normal off!!
    luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I suppose if Fuzzy had to yak, better on the bed than in the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mom says she's just glad I don't puke in her shoes.
    Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds normal to us!! hehehe!!
    (hope it is just grass!)

    ReplyDelete