Friday, May 27, 2011
Another Crappy Weekend
This sucks. We're being abandoned yet again. Our mom is running off to watch a bunch of guys with long hair and makeup make a lot of noise for three entire days. I was trying to find a black wig and some face paint for orange girl cats so she would stay home with me instead, but I couldn't find what I was looking for. I mean, really, she's going to see a band named Motley Crue - really? Really? Their name alone suggests that they are nothing but trouble. And three days of that junk? Oh sure, she's only staying an hour away (camping, since she'll be boozing it up partaking of the happy juice that you shouldn't drive after drinking), and sure, she usually comes to check on us once or twice over the weekend (Fuzzy says this is the 4th year she's gone to this stupid thing). But she's 40 now - isn't that too old for these little shenanigans? Any buddies want to come and hang with us?
Pee Ess Word on the street (ok, from Fuzzy) is that I was almost 2 cats - 1 named Nikki and 1 named Sixx. Thank goodness Fuzzy talked her into just adopting me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MOL...Zoe, she wasn't old to do this thing. My dad is 48, he still go out for band and dance..I think you and Fuzzy are pretty lucky. Your Mom don't bring the band home : )
ReplyDeleteI can come over and hang out with you grrls because my dad just go to the party and mom almost have her nap
Be right there !
xoxo
Honestly? All the shows that my human's boyfriend bands play that my human has gone to - everyone there is at LEAST 40! In fact, I think 40 is on the young side for this audience! After all, the Motley Crue guys are all over 50! Like a lot over 50, except maybe Tommy, he may be 49. That is like a billion in cat years.
ReplyDeleteThis is not good. Girlcats, you must invite us over so we can TRASH the place. We'll give her Mötley Crew........
ReplyDeleteMy staff wishes she could go and she is 40 plus quite a lot!
ReplyDeleteWell, the dudes in the band are probably older than your mum. So that's something.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good weekend despite being abandoned... chin up.
ReplyDeletepawhugs, Max
Why don't you have your own musical evening tonight while your mum is away with treats and falling down water.
ReplyDeleteLuv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Hey, my Dad is so old he remembers them when they weren't motley! Have a great weekend anyways...and catch lots of naps!
ReplyDeleteSorry you guys got abandoned for Motley Crue! We will come over shortly to keep you company. :)
ReplyDeleteWe are on our way to trash! Yup, we think 40 is a leeetle past groupie age...our Mommy should know!
ReplyDeleteyou need to fight back. I recommend you leave a turd under her pillow.
ReplyDeleteOh dear Fuzzy and Zoe
ReplyDeleteWe'll come ofur and keep you company...hey let's do a real house trashing pawty and get things really rocking!
::::hehehehehe::::
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥
I could be there almost instantly. But I don't want anybody else to come over, just me so I can have both of you to myself for the weekend. (Shh--don't tell the Admiral.)
ReplyDeleteMy Human is unimaginably ancient and yet she continues to go to the Rolling Stones every time they roll through San Francisco. They're like 100 or so, or maybe it's just Keith that looks that way. But they're at least 80.
40 year old groupies, MOL! TBT says give him a good CD anny time...
ReplyDeleteOh I am sure your mom will give you extra attention and treats once the concert is over!!
ReplyDeleteIt is nice to have something we can be passionate about. It keeps us young :-)
We missed hanging with you, since we just got here. Hope you had a good weekend and your mom enjoyed herself!
ReplyDeleteTom
Finally, we didn't think that blogger would ever let us leave you a message. We wanted to invite you over for the weekend while your Mom ran away and ours blubbered over her facebook page. We'll just have to wait till the next holiday to get together, or make one up if the humans decide to wander off for another weekend.
ReplyDeletePurrz
Hunny... *sigh* we knows JUST how you feels. this long 3-day weekend was no piknik for us eiver, we was abandoned too and we has hadded it! you should do what Audrey did to shows her defiance. pee on teh baffmat again.
ReplyDeleteYou're never too old to be a groupie or to learn new tricks! Speaking of tricks...we have a few that you can use next time your Mom abandons you.You probably already know about Hide the Pee and Toss the Turd but we know even better tricks!
ReplyDeletethe critters in The Cottage
Aw! Lux's dad just left to record an album and he'll be gone for SIX WEEKS! At least your mum isn't IN the band. Hope you had a party while mom was away ;-)
ReplyDeleteSpitty! I saw that!
ReplyDeleteMy mommy is a squillion years old and she loves the Motley Crue too, I'm sorry to say and she too is a metalhead. Even though she's a squillion! Apparently you never get over that!
xoxox (let's all come over and trash the place..wanna?)
Well that fits purrfectly with our plan, which I just mentioned you in over at Huffle's place. Come on over here while your Bean is f*rting around, err, enjoying herself. We hi-jack Huffle and then these lameBeans will find out what a Crewe is really all about. Wanna go to New Orleans? No wait, Mardi Gras is over. Never mind, we'll think up something else good.
ReplyDeleteMan, we can't believe your mom would rather spend time with some long haired, noisy guys than with you two. Sheesh...that is just so wrong.
ReplyDeleteIt was very nice to see you today. I'm sorry there were no pictures of my glorious self, but I see you scrolled down and found a few.
ReplyDeleteYour Mommy IS neglecting your blogging needs, isn't she? Hmmmm. Perhaps we can think of something to "encourage" her along? Heh heh.