Friday, May 6, 2011

Finally Friday

What a week it's been!  We have made a TON of new friends - and they joined our contest!  We haven't made it by to say 'HI' to everyone yet, but we promise we will!  Today is the last day to enter our Tummy Contest!  Just leave a comment at this post (click here) and tell us where to find your photo!  

If you didn't have time to take a tummy shot this week, don't worry - just give us the link of a tummy shot from your archives!  

On Sunday, we will be making a post with all of the photos entered.  This means we will be taking your photo and showing it on our blog (with your name and blog appearing with it).  If for some reason you do not want us to use your photo on our blog, let us know and we'll just put up a link to your post.  We assure you, we have no ulterior motives for having your photos - we just think it will be easier for people to see all the photos in one post instead of having to click dozens of links.  :) 

Enjoy your weekend, Friends, and thank you all for making this week so much FUN for us!!!

20 comments:

  1. Tummy and scary eyes - are yo utrying to hypnotise everyone ? We have no objection to my wonderful tummy picture being put on your blog - wethinks it will be the most visited page next week ever!!!!

    We cannot wait for the voting to start :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be lots of fun! I have been enjoying everyone's photos!

    My human says I should win for "Diva!" Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just so Fun to join your contest. Thank you so much to do this but it must be hard work for you. I can't wait till all tummies show up in your page : )

    I'm the same as Punapippuri don't know who to vote for...all tummies are fabulous and got they own style !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are looking forward to seeing your CATalogue of tummies.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lot of fun. We can't wait to see all the tummies. Zoe, you just love to show off your tummy, don't you?? This is a great contest. Looking forward to Sunday. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tummy contest is so great. Cant' wait to find out who wins.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can hardly wait to see all the pictures together!!! From what has already been posted on individual blogs I can safely say that you kitties sure have your work cut out of you :-) All the kitties tummies are so gorgeous I don't know how you will choose a winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! We are really looking forward to seeing everyone's tummy shots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me has really enjoyed looking at all the tummys on all the sites! Me can't wait to see them all together! Me has a skinny one and me never, ever shows mine so no shots!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait ti see which tummy wins. I would enter mine but it needs grooming.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has been so much fun! To think our Mommy had a tiny part in this contest is cool! Scouty says *maybe* Mommy can touch him again sometime.
    When h3ll freezes over.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been seeing tummies everywhere so y'all are really gonna have a great contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. O hai! That is a neat contest. I am a dog, though. :) I like tummy pats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like there are many tummies showing up for the contest.Yipee! Very exciting :)
    We look forward to seeing all the tummies displayed on Sunday. See you then!
    the cirtters in The Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  15. WE can't wait to see all the entries!

    >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<
    Abby Ping Jinx Boo Gracie
    purrin
    xoxox
    ~ManxMnews

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun idea! We can't wait to see the pictures of all the entrants and check out their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lasers locked & loaded Zoe. What's up?

    ReplyDelete
  18. we soooooooooo can't wait to see all of the tummies!! Sunday will be soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You guys are great. I am so glad I won't have to visit 70 sites. I would have done it even so. But I'm really glad you're taking the trouble. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete