See those toys? They've been in the exact same spot for 3 days. Our mom saw other cats having so much fun with them on other blogs, so she bought us some. We don't see the appeal.
On another fail note, our mom is just now getting the packages sent out from our contest. Unless she totally lets us down again, they SHOULD go out today. Mr. Puddy, we made her work really hard to get you things that they'll let you keep. If she failed at that, too, we don't know what we'll do. There are some of our favorite things in the packages, so we're very excited!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMy mom use to give me some similar toy like those. I play a little bit then never touched it again too. After that mom just get me simple toy like..Ball or mousies, Birdy's feather..Mom said no more risk : )
ReplyDeleteAnd Thanks Grrls for your attempt : ) Please tell her " Take her time but I'm waiting !!! " heh..heh...I just joking : )
xoxo
Yep... you can never predict what might be interesting to us. We do have our favorites. Have a great day.
ReplyDeletepawhugs, Max
MY mommy did the same thing! I have those springs too because I saw other kitties on the CB playing with theirs but I never played the frst TIME with mine. Mommy gave them to my cousin, Mr. T and he has rolled them a time or two but he's not interested either. Mom is sticking with mousies and fevvers.
ReplyDeletexox
Happy Tuesday, sweeties!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletexxxxxxx
we tried to comment earlier but blogger locked us out! Good for you girlcats - we hope your mom spent loads on the toys and feels very guilty for not spending more time with you rather than with OTHER cats. We are warming to you, girlcats!
ReplyDeleteActually those toys look pretty interesting to me...at least for a little while!!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, they looks like they might be fun to me! Me likes springy things.
ReplyDeleteKisses
Nellie
We hope we can leave a comment for you as Dreaded Blogger has been very bad today....Mom says we always play with new toys and then the next day we never touch them again...except nip toys. WE love anything with nip!
ReplyDeletepurrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥
We are watching the Weather Channel right now and they are showing live tornadoes on the ground! We are praying you guys are safe!!! Please let us know you are okay, okay? (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteFuzzy, Zoey and Mom..
ReplyDeleteJust had you on our minds with some of the crazy weather you're expecting. Hugs from us and please stay safe!
Bee Ess..(It's P.S. Tom..oh, oopsie) I'll take any toy you give me and be nice and play with it at least once.
Tom & Julie
xoxo
I think those toys look like fun! But that's just me. Every kitty has his or her own preference.
ReplyDeleteAw, too bad you don't like your toys. Has your mom tried spraying them with catnip spray? That is what I do for new toys if the cats don't like them - the addition of catnip makes any toy irresistible!
ReplyDeleteThe Human thinks those look like some fun toys, but I dunno. They're just kinda laying there. Eh.
ReplyDelete