This Sunday is so Easy, we didn't even get harassed by the flashy box! haha OK, that was kind of not true. Our mom just hasn't had time to take any pictures of us this week, which is totally ok with me. We're supposed to get more rain today. I was really counting on some open windows, since no one has been around much during the day to open them for us, and word on the street is she'll be home with us all day tomorrow. Rats. Just my luck. Oh well, rainy weather is good sleeping weather!
If you didn't hear (or see), we're hosting a Tummy Contest! Just leave us a message in the post from Friday (just below this one) with a link to the photo you want to enter in the contest. And we didn't make it very clear, but EVERY cat and dog is invited to join in. Heck, if the turtles, donkeys and goats want to enter, too, they can! There is no rule that you have to have a floofy belly to play! More floof does NOT make for a better tummy, no matter what a certain orange girl thinks. And she is not the boss. My tummy is delectable - so much so that I rarely show mine. And I certainly will not let ANYONE touch it. So anyway, I hope you shortsters will consider playing, just to show those floofy ones what a REALLY good tum looks like!
Now Äiti will be thinking she can enter Tessie-tortoise into the contest! But no, my belly fluff is being groomed nicely (by me - Äiti has tried but we shall not talk about that), and the photos being prepared. I have to be I the right mood -afterall I am not a tummy displaying tart..........
ReplyDeleteWe hope your Mom finally gets to spend some time with you and maybe the windows get opened - but we hear there's some really nasty weather outside in the USA right now so please be careful. Unless you want a 'soaked cat photo' competition.
I will enter for sure, but me and my mom need time to choose one photo for the contest. But I still confused how to link the photo to you. I can link but it will show so many photos per post ( In my blog ).
ReplyDeleteMaybe I should enter the contest - I have a surprisingly floofy and fun tummy!
ReplyDeleteGotta get HH to take those tummy shots of the boys. Thanks for the reminder.
ReplyDeletepawhugs, Max
I hope you get some rest from the flashy box! We'll look for a tummy pic after a bit!
ReplyDeleteWe'll get mum to put the photos up on screen later and then choose what we think is best.
ReplyDeleteLuv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Mommy is choosing some pix. Johnny is a Ho and shows his tummy all the time, so he's easy. Daddy has been assigned to get some good ones (if he can) of Scouty!
ReplyDeleteMum is going to enter me and wwill hopefuly get the photo on tomorrow. Hugs GJ x
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you beautiful girls are enjoying a lazy day=we love to do that too!...Happy week ahead, sweeties...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki
ReplyDeleteFuzzy, we had a cold front today and got snow! Can you imagine? So no open windows for us, either. You're lucky to have a mom day tomorrow. My mom is jealous.
ReplyDeletePQ would be the ideal one to do the belleh thing, only she won't let Mom take a picture of it!
Hi Fuzzy! I would **love** to see your belleh shot! My Human was hoping she might get another snap or two but I have not been cooperative. I think she was lucky to get the ones she already has! **NO TOUCHING**!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that you had a nice quiet Sunday with no photographer. That must have been so nice. Tell Mom, that we are making a post for tomorrow right now for the Tummy contest. We are putting three in so, will have three pictures on the post. We will come back with the link and put it on Friday's post. Thanks for doing this.
ReplyDeleteI got my tummy on show for my Monday picture this week :). I hope you like it xx
ReplyDeleteA day without the flashy-box is allus good!
ReplyDelete