Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tummy Contest - The Entries!

Here are the entries in a slideshow!  This is not how we intended to do this, but with so many entries, we did not see a better way to let everyone see all of the photos without having to scroll for days and days.  After a few emails with King Punapippuri's Aiti (who has been a HUGE help), our mom also decided to use a Google form to handle the voting.  This allows every blog one vote, keeps the votes anonymous (to help avoid hurt feelings), and also will make finding the winner easy with less of a chance of our mom making a mistake in not counting a vote or marking something wrong.  So, without further ado, may we present... TUMMIES!




To view all of the photos instead of watching the slideshow, you should be able to click on the slideshow where it will take you to the Picasa album.

After you have chosen your favorite tummy, please go here and enter your vote.  If you have any problems with any of this, please let us know and we'll do our best to help (or fix things if needed).  If anyone has any questions they don't want to leave in comments, you can email our mom at janaras2001 AT yahoo DOT com. 

Thank you everyone for making our first contest so huge!!


***VOTING WILL END ON FRIDAY, MAY 13TH, AT MIDNIGHT CENTRAL TIME***

25 comments:

  1. You guys have organized this so well! What a lot of work and so well done.

    It was really hard to choose, but I did.

    Oh, I noticed that you had "Molly" instead of Melly both in the pictures and the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Thank you, Simba, for catching that. It's been fixed, and my apologies to Miss Melly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is serious tummy overload. Here we have the bestest bellies in the whole wide world. I know who I choose but Äiti says it is not right to vote for myself......... We have some time to decide though, and persuade her that I really do deserve my vote. However there are so many tasty tum tums there, I am really not so sure what to do.
    But thsnk you, girlcats and your Mom for all of this (my Äiti has done nothing except write a couple of emails and squee over tummies).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say to everybody that I found the "View All" way of looking at the pictures in the Picasa album really helpful in seeing all the tummies together. They really ALL are wonderful. I promise I didn't vote for myself, Punapippuri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just voted! it is not verreh nice to votes for yourself, that is true, so i did not votes for mine own spotty tummeh, i promise. but i did votes for teh tummeh i thoughted was the NEXT bestest, MOL. good luck, everybuddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are some catabulous tummies!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for all of your hard work! This has been a blast!
    xoxoxo
    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you vote??!! Where do you go? Help :(
    the critters in The Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a huge undertaking this is...decisions, decisions.

    Your slide show is a terrific idea to help with the seeing and the choosing.

    Good luck to all the tummies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMC, that is a LOT of tummies! You guys put together this competition VERY well! I have no idea who I am going to vote for, there are so many worthy entrants. I'm glad I have a few days to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Got it! Thank you for taking the time to direct me to the "voting station" :) All the tummies are smoochable and sweet...it will be difficult to pick one amongst so much loveliness...Good luck everyone but you are all winners because each one of you is loved :)) Thanks for putting the contest on ...fabulous job!
    the critters in The Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful Job , Zoe and Fuzzy !
    I did vote yesterday, It's so easy : )
    Thank you again for your hard work

    Happy Mommy's Day to your mom : )
    I hope you guys have fabulous day with your mommy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi girls,

    I can't see the slideshow. :(

    Purrs from Gotchi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, I've seen it now, in Firefox. IE sucks.

    So many cute tummies it was very hard to choose, but I already voted. May the best tummy win (hope it's me, LOL).

    Purrs from Gotchi

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never even thought to try this in another browser (even though I have 3 loaded on my laptop). I mostly use Firefox. Thanks for letting me know about that, Gotchi! And good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My Goodness... That was ridiculously hard to do!!! All the kitties and tummies were SO CUTE!!!! Good luck to all - I would say may the best tummy win, but I think they are ALL winners!

    XO - Zee and Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I got to be the VERREH FIRST tummeh! That is as good as winning as far as I am concerned, MOL! There were at least five girl-cat tummehs I needed to vote for. It was SOOOOOOO hard to choose. Can I vote four more times, please?

    ReplyDelete
  17. So much adorableness! So much belly floof! It was very difficult to pick just one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. BTW it works okay in Safari too. Not that I have spent all night looking at those tummies. Luckily the slideshow runs automatically and I just have to head butt the mouse to keep it going...Äiti has tied my paws up to prevent me from voting nineteensquillion times. it is impossible to choose the bestest tummy (apart from mine)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG these pictures are GREAT! Marmie agrees. Even tough her eye are still very blurry, she was able to oooh and awww her way through all these kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those are some delicious tummies, for sure! I saw quite a few tummies I'd seen before, and also many that I'd never been fortunate to lay eyes on before now. All the tummies were adorable! It was tough to choose just one, but we have duly recorded our vote.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope every single entry will be preserved, beyond the election, in an album. It is hysterical and adorable. It's cruelty to have to decide. I love each and every one of them. So many tummies. So little time. I want to enjoy and re-enjoy. Many times. Again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many tummies! Cuteness overload. Can we vote for all of them?! It was so hard to choose just one... Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It occurs ta us that it might be neat ta use a lot of these pictures fer a dedicated Tummy Month (or two) on the 2012 Cat Blogosphere Calendar

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Ladies ♥

    These are PAWSOME tummies! Don't you just want to snuggle with all those adorable cuties!
    Great job on the slideshow :o)
    Maybe I can get my new Bro, Ray to pose like that :o)))
    Job well done!

    Smooches,
    Neeko ♥

    ReplyDelete