Hi friends, it's Fuzzy. I need to clear something up. Yesterday, my drama queen sister told you all about our mom cheating on us with dogs. Now, she was so upset she didn't really think about what she was saying, she just let it all spew out. We have met several really cool dogs while we've been blogging, so it's not that we hate dogs. It's just that Zoe hated that my mom was giving her attention to another 4 legged friend - or 4 4 legged friends in this case. The fact that our mom brought back drool on her skin and clothes just sent Zoe into a funk. But I have to give her credit, Zoe played the best hand she could have. Our mom hates it when Zoe retreats to under the bed. See, that was her safe spot when she first came to live here. Now when she goes under there, it makes our mom so sad, like Zoe doesn't feel safe. Hopefully that will keep our mom home for a while now.
Have a great week, buddies!
Fuzzy, but I think it's work !
ReplyDeleteNow your mom stay with you two, not woofies !
Please tell your mom, Zoe will be ok.She will get over so soon.
I do that sometime too ! and it's worst ! my pawrents can't fix it out what they done wrong..No clue !
No apologize but dragging my tail from under the bed !
I understand about Zoe getting so hissed off. It's upsetting when our Moms cheat on us. I like Emma a lot, but the first time Mom came out of Emma's room with Emma's scent all over her hands where she had been petting her, I hissed at Mom.
ReplyDeleteHerman
Personally I think a dog free kingdom is essential. I am not sure what they are but they sound like the antithesis of us cats. And it's okay to like them and visit them but not to come back with their smell everywhere. I think I would join Zoe under the bed if a dog turned up here.
ReplyDeleteBut we know your Mommy loves you beautiful girls best, more than anything!...Happy week ahead, lovely friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki
ReplyDeleteWE hope your mom stays home, and we hope our mom stays home too!
ReplyDeleteWe know what you mean about being cheated on. WE hate it when that happens!
--JB
We understand that it wasn't the doggies themselves that made Zoe upset. It was just a different smell.I think Zoe will forgive Mom really soon. It is hard when the kitties get a little upset and go hide. But out Mom has found that animals are so darn forgiving. Tell Mom it will all be all right and that she needed to go have that good time. Take care.
ReplyDeleteHopefully next time she can make friends with a tuna!!!
ReplyDeleteWe hope that Zoe doesn't stay mad for long!
ReplyDeleteWe understood, we sniff Mom up and down when she is around woofies. None of us has been around too many woofies...it's an all kitty household here. We hope Zoe didn't stay under the bed too long.
ReplyDeletepurrin
xoxox
I understand Zoe is not happy when her mom is cheating. Sounds like Zoe's hiding under the bed is working well to keep your mom guilty. But I hope she feels safe and come out from under the bed, because you two are always the #1 for your mom :-)
ReplyDeleteYes, we like some on-line woofies, too. But in purrson...well, we swat. And we get all uppity when Mommy pets her cousin's dog. What we're trying to say is we understand.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww giant ((((((hugs)))))))) to sweet Zoe!
ReplyDeleteI understand COMPLETELY. Well, I mean, I sorta like Tucker and maybe one or two other on-line furiends, but in person? I don't THINK so! If the Human goes out slutting around with woofies, she'd better take a long hot shower before she even thinks about touching me (not that she's necessarily allowed to touch me, of course.
ReplyDeleteWe like woofies too, but only from a distance!!
ReplyDeleteI have given all of you an award.
ReplyDeleteHerman