The Weekend is Here!
I'm getting all spiffied up! Our mom is staying home with us (most of) this weekend! This is the first time in AGES!!! And then you know what? We have some celebrations coming up next week! We hope you'll drop by and see what we're celebrating! Enjoy your weekend, Friends!
You are looking very smart, Zoe. And I hope your Mom appreciates it. Will you be pinning her to the sofa or locking her in the kitchen to prepare your food ? Can't wait to hear about the celebrations. Have a fantastic weekend
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to all your celebrations!
ReplyDeleteZoe,that is a good idea to get all spiffed up for your terrific Mom and spend the week end with her. We know she is looking forward to that too. Looking forward to your celebrations next week. Take care.
ReplyDeleteOh... tell me now. I want to know what the celebrations are.... I'll be back, that's for sure.
ReplyDeletepawhugs, Max
Celebrations next week - we hope that means cake and presents. Please come over to our blog tomorrow its our 1st blogoversary.
ReplyDeleteLuv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
We love celebrations! We'll sure be back next week to get clued in! Meanwhile, have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteWe look forward to attending your festive celebrations, beautiful girls!...Have a fun weekend, sweeties...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki
ReplyDeleteSorry we peeked while you were getting your baff.
ReplyDeleteWe're anxious to see what the celebration will be.
Kassey
Enjoy your weekend with your mum.
ReplyDeleteOoh, celebrations? What is up?
ReplyDeleteYou do look spiffy there, getting ready!
--JB