Hi, everybuddy! Do you know what makes me smile like this?
Today is my birthday! I'm FIVE today! Since Fuzzy's party last week went so well, my mom said that I can have a party, too! And since it's MY birthday, we don't have to be quiet! You can play with ALL of my toys - I still have tons of mousies - here are 2 new ones that we got from Miss Hannah and Miss Lucy!
We gots tons of food, too! I'm not really big on people food, but I made my mom get us a ham, some shrimps, and a chick-hen! We also have Fancy Feast, Temptations, Greenies, and some dry kibbles!
If you get sleepy, we have tons of beds - some of you can use my princess bed!
Or you can sleep on a Ham-mick!
We can play chase on the stairs!
Watch out for the crabs, though!
We can have tent wars!
And we can play on the cat tower!
But watch out for the vultures! AIIIEE!!!!
Just enjoy yourselves - have fun! And FANKS for coming to my pawty! I'm FIVE!!!
Happy happy birfdee, happy happy birfdee!! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Purry Birthday Zoe !!!
ReplyDeleteAnd your pawty is Awesome. I wanna try Hammick for a long time..Thanks
xoxxo
Wow, Zoe, I thought you were younger than me! But you're a whole year older! I'm up for a party. Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, big girl! Is there room for me to coma and do mancat things at the party ? I love mousies...........
ReplyDeleteBirthday noserubs Zoe
I'm in!! I can't wait to play on the stairs! I don't have any here and Temptations? Greenies? Hams? Chick-hen! Ih, what a PARTY! Happy Birfday !!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday... great party... I'm ready for a nap now. It was super.
ReplyDeletepawhugs, Max
This party is a blast! Happy 5th birthday to you! I hope you have a super-duper day!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Zoe! What a great party you're having, thanks for inviting us all! We especially love playing THoE up and down your stairs!
ReplyDelete-Fuzzy Tales
Happy, Happy, Happy 5th birthday beautiful Zoe!!!!! We so enjoyed your party, although us boys did spend a lotta time laying around with Fluffy, but Shelly loved partying along with all you youngsters!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletexxxxxxxxx
I love your smiling face Zoe!!! Happy Birthday!!! The party looks great, thank you for inviting us :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Zoe. What a great party!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! We LOVE your smiley face!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
Happy Birthday sweet one, that first pictures says it all!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Zoe! Tent wars sounds like fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Zoe - we are delighted you like those mousies. We'll have a game of THoE and then maybe some ham before a rousing game of tent wars.
ReplyDeleteLuv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Happy purrthday, dear! I'm going to be 5 in two weeks, so we're the same age. We'll all be right over to start partying!
ReplyDeleteYour friend
Misty
Happy Birthday, Zoe!!! This sure is fun playing with all your toys and on your cat tree!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday, Zoey! You are Five and Fabulous! And we love your sweet smile!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Zoe! And many more... I'z got my jazz paws goin' for ya! I think 5 is a good number, don't you? (I will turn 5 theese year too.) Great party!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Zoe. We sure didn't know it was your birthday. That sounds like such a good party. We are going to go try the stairs. That sounds like so much fun. What a great party this is. Hope you have a great day Zoe and many more.Five is a great number.
ReplyDelete*weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
ReplyDeleteHappy 5th birthday Zoe!
Look at all the wonderful things to play with and goodness all those noms!
We don't have stairs and I think I would like to play chase up and down those stairs!
This is great Zoe!
Hope all your wishes come true.
purrin
xoxox
Abby
Hi Zoey,
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, birthday girl.
"We" had fun at your party...Bowie is 13 today, so he came along here with me. He's a bit put out at me, though, because he didn't get near as good a party as you did.
He still has some birthday cake, if you want to come on over.
ZOE!!! HAPPY, HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY!! I am soooo sorry I am late!
ReplyDeleteWow what a wonderful hostess you are! You even have MOUSIES!!! I brought some over for everyone to play with too....I am gonna sneak some chick-hen (I am only supposed to eat rabbit so don't tell)
How considerate that you even have BEDS for us to snooze in when we get tired!
You are a beautiful girl and my Mom and I think that your party is just amazing!!
((((((birthday hugs to YOU!!)))))
Love, Cody and Caren
Happy Purrfday Zoe! We've brought fresh nip and a 735 more roasted chikkuns for snax! We will avoid the crabs and vultures...ha ha ha!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 5th Purrfday Zoe! We're on our way over! We luf chik-hen and real live dead shrimp and HAM! Oh yes! We'll be snacking and napping and playing and efurryting!
ReplyDeleteLuf, Us
What a great pawty!!! And do you know what? Do you?? YOUR hammick is just eggs-ackly like MY hammick! Eggs-zackly!
ReplyDeleteI would like some Fancy Feast, please. I do not eats the Human fuudz.
Oh, I forgot5! Happy BirfdaY!!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! We're sorry we misses the party!
ReplyDeleteCan I come over and play another day? I don't have stairs to play chase on 'cause my stairs are just wide enough for one cat, and nocat will play tent wars with me here, because Sephy's fat and Jack is crabilated all the time!
~Tenzing
Thanks for visiting my blog. Sorry I missed both parties, but I know efurryone enjoyed them who gotted to go.
ReplyDeleteI never had any stairs, but I think I'm too old to run and play like that, anyway.
Happppppeeeeeee Birthday Zoeyyyyyy!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteP:S: Our mom's been lagging on comment, internet's been sluggish lately! Sometimes she falls asleep while the page is loading!!
Oops we are late. Hope you had a fun day!
ReplyDeleteCan i drop by for the leftovers? Miss you, girls! Hope the pawty did not wipe you out!
ReplyDeleteSorry we are late in wishing you a happy birthday! We hope you had a wonderful and fun day, and that your year is filled with all the things you love the most. :)
ReplyDeleteSo sorry we missed your birthday Zoe. I know you all had a delightful time.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Zoe !
Kassey
Sorry to arrive so late to wish you a happy 5th birthday. All those games and towers and stairs and things sound like a ton of fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday, Zoe!! Is party still going on? Can we join? I'd like to use that ham-mick..it looks so comfy. I can nap on it all day long :-) You are five and fabulous! Happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHi Sweet Girls! Thanks for always stopping by my blog! Gotta get on your mommeh to let you post again soon <3
ReplyDeleteOh dear, we missed your birthday. We are so sorry, but we have secretary issues as usual. Hope you had a pawsome day and love that last shot!
ReplyDelete--JB