I am writing to thank Fuzzy for visiting me on my blog. It is good to have a cat older than me to talk with. Most of the other cats are younger than me now, but Fuzzy and I have a lot in common. Here are a lot of purrs for you Fuzzy. purrrrrrr puuuurrrrrr puuuuuurrrrrrrr purrrrrrr. Diamond
Fuzzy, just wanted to say that you're quite the ladycat for cleaning strangers like you do!I don't think I'm brave enough for that yet! Thanks for stopping by today. It's nice to see you again!
About the Metamucil. Because of the tumor in my abdomen,the vet feels I need to make it easier to go to the bathroom and recommended that mom give me 1/4 teaspoon of non-flavored Metamucil in my canned food once or twice a day. We've just started it, so I don't know how it's going to work yet. Good luck!
Your Mommy thinks you're BORING???? OMC! I have never such a thing in all my life! The kittehs are ALWAYS interesting, MUCH more interesting than the Humans! You need to wash her mouth out with a bar of Ivory, Girls!
Hmmm, I'm really thinking about that trade, Fuzzy. The Human says she really WOULD like a kitty that enjoyed laptime and snuggling, and that she'd let me go for the right offer, but I think she's just taunting me.
Zoe, Would you like my company ?
ReplyDeleteBe right there , Just call me : )
xoxo
Yes, we'd like to come and play too! :-)
ReplyDelete-Fuzzy Tales
Are you gathering up the toys???
ReplyDeleteWE like the strings on the toys too. Little Bit really likes her long soft string. Hope all of you have a fantastic day. Great picture Zoe.
ReplyDeleteYou adorable girl! Mushy kisses!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is that toy....? I want to see that up close and personal..
ReplyDeletePawhugs, Max
You tired out from playing?
ReplyDeleteCan we come and play with your toys please?
ReplyDeleteLuv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Playing with your toys is tiring stuff, isn't it? :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you caught a fish?!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteZoe
ReplyDeleteCan we come over and play with you?
>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<>^..^<
Abby Ping Jinx Boo Gracie
purrin
xoxox
~ManxMnews
Hi, Zoe! You have many fun-looking toys! You look a little sleepy...did you play too hard?
ReplyDeleteHave a relaxing day :-)
You have a TON of toys there! And prolly hundreds more *just* out of the frame.
ReplyDeletesomebody looks like they just had a play fest and are sooooo tired!
ReplyDeleteZoe! I loves my toyz too! You can come share anytime....
ReplyDeleteI am writing to thank Fuzzy for visiting me on my blog. It is good to have a cat older than me to talk with. Most of the other cats are younger than me now, but Fuzzy and I have a lot in common.
ReplyDeleteHere are a lot of purrs for you Fuzzy.
purrrrrrr puuuurrrrrr puuuuuurrrrrrrr purrrrrrr.
Diamond
Oh we love a good string toy too, Zoe!!
ReplyDeleteFuzzy, just wanted to say that you're quite the ladycat for cleaning strangers like you do!I don't think I'm brave enough for that yet! Thanks for stopping by today. It's nice to see you again!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by!
ReplyDeleteAbout the Metamucil. Because of the tumor in my abdomen,the vet feels I need to make it easier to go to the bathroom and recommended that mom give me 1/4 teaspoon of non-flavored Metamucil in my canned food once or twice a day. We've just started it, so I don't know how it's going to work yet. Good luck!
Yep, no werds are necessary when we haf great toys to play wif.
ReplyDeleteYour Mommy thinks you're BORING???? OMC! I have never such a thing in all my life! The kittehs are ALWAYS interesting, MUCH more interesting than the Humans! You need to wash her mouth out with a bar of Ivory, Girls!
ReplyDeleteWe have put a little thank-you purr-esent in your humans email box...
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are ready for a toy playing session!
ReplyDelete--JB
Hmmm, I'm really thinking about that trade, Fuzzy. The Human says she really WOULD like a kitty that enjoyed laptime and snuggling, and that she'd let me go for the right offer, but I think she's just taunting me.
ReplyDelete