First, I have to say THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by to wish me a happy gotcha day and birthday on Tuesday! It was a fantastic day - our mom could not believe that so many cats and dogs stopped by and the house wasn't trashed one bit! I am very grateful to have so many friends and good health. Oh, and my KD kibble. And a sister.
Word on the street is, though, that there are toys in my mom's car. She won an auction item that was donated by Miss Hannah and Miss Lucy's mom - we got a package from across the pond! My mom sneaked a peek in the package before she went into work one day, and she saw MOUSIES! She knew that if they made it in the house, my little sister would have snatched them immediately and hidden them. Since our mom can't find her camera right now (it's in one of several bags from the past month's activities), she didn't want Zoe to have them yet. Hopefully she'll find her camera this weekend and we can PLAY!
And for the record, I did not get a car for my birthday. Rats.
Fuzzy,
ReplyDeleteTo find the camera, Your mom need The hypnosis !!!! Serious !!!
xoxo
We are excited that you had such a good birthday Fuzzy. We had such a good time at your party.
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to see what is in the package. What fun, new toys. Hope all of you have a fun day.
Hope you get your paws on those toys soon. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeletepawhugs, Max
Dammit, I missed the party. Useless secretary. Anyway I'm glad you had a good birthday.
ReplyDeleteWe are glad you had such a great birthday. We are looking forward to seeing pictures of you both with your package.
ReplyDeleteI sure am happy that the Birthday was special and wow, presents too!
ReplyDeleteWe are glad the parcel arrived safely. We'll say no more haha!!
ReplyDeleteluv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
What do you mean you didn't get a car??? Man! That's inhuman! Well, we're glad you had a great party and we lovez you both and your mum.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan
Fuzzy
ReplyDeleteWe think it's time you went and got your drivers license so you can get that car.
:-)
purrin
xoxox
Oh girls, you have new TOYS!!! May I come over too?
ReplyDeleteMOUSIES! Beyond your reach? UNFAIR!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should start out with a pedal car...or a golf cart!
Thanks for answering my question on my blog. Luckily I didn't have to make that decision on BG but I asked them to test her before spaying her and they asked me what I would do if she was positive. I said I didn't know and they acted like I was a criminal for even worrying about it.So I was just interested in everyone's opinion. Good to know that you know someone that can help with a cat like that.
ReplyDeleteThanks again.
It's really Just Not Right that your careless Mom is inconveniencing you so much by misplacing her silly flashy box. She needs to find it RIGHT AWAY or go buy herself a new one so that you do not have to spend even one more day without your rightful toys. She's not doing her job, Girls, and she has to pay.
ReplyDeleteNo car? That's outrageous! I'm glad you had a wonderful gotcha day. I'm sorry I missed it, but I'm out of commission during the week usually. Happy belated gotcha wishes, though and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and soon get your paws on what's in mom's car!
ReplyDeleteTom
xoxo
Happy belated B'day from the Cat Saturday fur gang of bad boys. We'll make sure you get a car next year!
ReplyDeleteWe hope you get those mousies soon!! And darn...we were so looking forward to going for a drive in your new car.
ReplyDeleteFuzzy, you need to sack your people! Not getting you a car is bad enough, but refusing to provide you with mousies when she has them in easy reach? That's unforgiveable. Don't put up with it!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I hope you mom finds her camera soon so you can enjoye your mousies!! I try to carry camera with me most of the time to catch my kids in action. But every time I forget to bring camera, my kids do something cute or funny. Why it that??
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you did not get a car for present. Maybe she will get it for Christmas :-)
You know, girls, to answer your question, I don't know why the sink is suddenly calling to me. I am certainly not too warm, I didn't even know water came out of that thing (faucet, you say?) and my furz don't really seem to come off in there. I think it must be something living inside the drain that's singing my name? Yeah, that's it.
ReplyDeleteWe are very sorry we missed your big day.....our mom is working a whole lot. We hope you had a great day!!!!!
ReplyDelete--JB
Maybe you'll get a car next year. Help Mom find her camera so she can catch you cute girls' antics.
ReplyDeleteWe are trying to catch up with visiting.
Kassey