Friday, June 10, 2011

Finally Friday - and an Award!

Whew!  We thought Friday would never get here!  We're hoping it brings some rain - anything to get rid of the hots, but we're not holding our breath.

And FINALLY we get to show you the award our cool friend Sir Spitfire gave to us ages ago!  It's the Kreativ Blogger Award!  Well, we're not very creative, but we think Spitty-the-Kitty is VERY creative to call us creative, so thanks, pal!  (and we hope you're not too sore you didn't win our tummy contest - you have a FABULOUS belleh!)
We're supposed to tell you 5 things about us.  For a different award, we told you about 5 things we have in common.  This time, we'll tell you 5 things we DON'T have in common.  I, Fuzzy, will give my answers in white, while the Orange Monster will give hers in orange (natch). 

  1. I am a low maintenance cat.  I don't need a lot of attention.  I need LOTS of attention!!!!
  2. My mom and I have our special time together when she goes to bed.  I almost always sleep by her.  My mom and I have our special time first thing in the morning.  I rarely sleep by her in the bed.
  3. I throw up - a LOT.  Mostly hairballs.  Even though I have long hair, I rarely throw up.  When I do, it's undigested food that I eated too fast.
  4. I refuse to allow any brush to touch my furs.  I LOVE BRUSHIES!!!  Zoom Groom, Faux-Furminator - bring 'em on!
  5. I am a Good Girl.  I am quiet, I don't scratch where I'm not supposed to, and I don't do bad things.  I'm a Good Girl, too!  I just have a lot to say!  And I love scratching everything - even my scratching post!  And I don't do bad things on purpose!  They just happen!
We're not sure how many people we're supposed to pass this on to, and we know a lot of our friends have already received this award, so we're just going to pass it on to three friends.  Two of our friends are new friends that we met through our tummy contest - Lux at Lux the Cat and Zeroichi at Diary of a Funny Cat.  The third cat is our great friend, King Punapippuri - King Kitty Cat of Finland (North).  Also, he tagged us for a meme a week ago that our mom FORGOT!  We will do it this weekend or there shall be hell to pay, trust us.

Have a super weekend, Friends!!

18 comments:

  1. Yay - you are now forgiven for forgetting my award! Thank you most graciously for this and I will get on to it soon,hehehe- I do wonder about you girlcats - you are so very different. In fact, do you try to be the complete opposite of each other just to annoy your mom ? Thjat sounds like a great idea. I shall observe perheeni carefully and maybe do the exact opposite to them just to cause absolute chaos. But Fuzzy,I am with you 100% on the tummy combing. No way. Therein lies the path to the first aid box for any human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all different here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great award. Congrats. Love hearing more things about you.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award!! It was great to learn some new facts about you! (ps--I hate the furminator and tried to eat it once, but my sister loves it!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were great things to learn about you! Congrats on your very nice award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being different makes life more interesting - or so our mum says!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big congrats on the award and we loved hearing all about you two. Sounds like you each like little different things which is so true with all of us. Especially where food is involved. Hope you have one really fun week end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Fuzzy and Zoe! This is fun! I like learning about you girls. Mommy says I’m a combination of the both of you. No wonder we get along. :)
    You two are very creative! You thought of the tummy contest. We might not have met if it wasn’t for it. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmm, half of us are like Fuzzy, and half like Zoe! We think BOTH kinds of good are OK, but we prefer to be the "bad" good, if you know what we mean!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great things to know about you two! I am the queen of yakking up stuff at my house....
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations for your award. happy weekend you guys.

    emma and buster.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Concats on your award!
    That was so interesting how very different you both are! We love learning more about you!

    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Concats, girls, on your Award. We enjoyed learning more about you.
    Have a good and safe weekend.
    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you girls have a great weekend. WE got RAIN tonight and the biped is doing a happy dance. Hopefully the vibrations will cause a bag of temptations to fall out of the cubboard and then we'll all be doing happy dances.

    Purrz and head butts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats of your award!! You both are so different, aren't you??

    Hope your having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow--this was the most interesting list ever! I really have to wonder how Fuzzy puts up with you, Miss Drama Queen! But you do have very pretty furz, Zoe, so that counts for something.

    My Human is being pretty lame the past few days (oh, like THAT'S something new) but I hope we'll get back on track tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the award. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete