Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Thirteen

Hmph.  We got an award from the amazing Spitty-the-Kitty, but our mom says we can't share it yet because she doesn't know what things she's going to share about us.  So instead, I have to tell you 13 of my nicknames, like Fuzzy had to do last week.  As you can see, I'm not happy about this.  But, here are only some of them:

Zippy
Zippy Zo
Zoe Zip
Zippity Zo Dah
Miss Pretty
Little Orange Monster
Bad Cat
Cheety Girl (my name at the shelter was Cheeto)
Zo Monster
Mama's Baby (sheesh)
Baby Girl
the Zo-ster
Zoe Fanoli

So there you have it.  Thirteen humiliating nicknames.  And no award sharing.  Phooey.

13 comments:

  1. Uh, I thinks you're going to fill up my Z section pretty quickly with all of theese names! Have a good Thursday Zo Monster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF? Why do they have to come up with so many names for us? We call them one name and that's plenty.SLAVE.AS in, oh Slave, I'm hungry.Or.Oh Slave, the litter box needs cleaning.Or.Oops.Slave, I broke something,quick, pick up all the sharp pieces so I don't tear my delicate paws, would you? One name is all we need to get their attention...WTF ?!
    the critters in The Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh, Zoe! Can't you train that human of yours better? Mine is ordered to keep MY nicknames under wraps and totally secret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow !!! Zoe, So many many nick names !!!! I think I like Zippity Zo Dah
    I think all of your names can make a great song !
    I didn't have so many nickname but I have some.Mom love to call me " Bimbie Puddy " and she always sing when she calls me this name, But you don't wanna here it, Believe me !
    Have a lovely day, Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. We want to know why you each have 13 nicknames! We have a few, but definitely not 13. Is there some significance? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lot of nicknames for you - do you ignore her when she uses them?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do have a whole bunch of nick names, that is for sure. But they are all cute. We like your mom's nick names for you Zoey. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are looking forward to it - and remember you have to do Meow Meow Me Me too!!!

    And Äiti is hiding a rather large box from me right now - she says I can have it when the weather has cooled a bit and I am playful. But I can already smell a little bit of girlcat from it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my nicknames are too embarrassing to share!
    But mainly Momma calls me her little Abba Dabba Dozzie.

    *sigh*
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bad Cat, You know, The Baby at Katnip Lounge is Bad Whitey, so I think I will call you Bad Cat. I like all my women to be Bad.

    Your Human is allllllllmost as layzee as mine. Do you think there's someplace we could trade them in for one more like the Lounge's MomKat Trish?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like "The Zo-ster". You is a-ok in my book!

    xoxo
    Ms. Stella O'Houligan

    ReplyDelete