We don't have any jerky but we've got some yummy turkey in the fridge that is going to accidently fall onto the floor. We gotta be quick though so dumb and dumber don't get it.
We haven't any jerkey but we can offer you some freshly cooked chicken. Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx ps what is jerkey - is it like a jersey although we're sure you wouldn't want to eat one of those!
No, we have never got anny. Iffen ya find anny, let us know cuz we would love ta try some!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe, but we'd have to try it first to check it was okay and safe. And then maybe you could have a morsel, hehehe
ReplyDeleteWe don't have any jerky but we've got some yummy turkey in the fridge that is going to accidently fall onto the floor. We gotta be quick though so dumb and dumber don't get it.
ReplyDeletePurrz
We don't get jerky as our human is vegetarian but we get wet canned food.
ReplyDeleteNot in Melbourne, Madame ; )
ReplyDeleteBut I got dried fish , Would you like some ?
xoxo
I have never had this jerky you speak of. Is it THAT good?
ReplyDeleteWe haven't any jerkey but we can offer you some freshly cooked chicken.
ReplyDeleteLuv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
ps what is jerkey - is it like a jersey although we're sure you wouldn't want to eat one of those!
I sure hope you find some!
ReplyDeleteDoes dried stinky fish count? Is there such a thing as fish jerky? Hmmmm.
ReplyDeleteNope, no jerky here.....::::sighs::::
ReplyDeleteWe are deprived....deprived....deprived!!!!!!!
Love to y'all.
Zoe, we have TWO HUGE bags!! C'mon over and we'll pester pester pester Daddy to give us some.
ReplyDelete::dribbles::
No, I don't have any jerky... and I want to know why!!!
ReplyDeleteoooh i want some too! That sounds yummier than the sandwich i tried to steal this morning. Stupid ziploc bag.
ReplyDeleteall this jerkey talk around the catblogosphere is making us curious. we have to talk to mama about that.
ReplyDeleteemma and buster
Zoe, you probably have as much luck as Russell had getting the sardine.
ReplyDeleteWe've never had any Zoe, is it good?
ReplyDeletepurrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥
If we had some Zoe, we would eat it.
ReplyDeleteno, but I wish I did...I would share it with you (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteWe has jerky! Enuff fur efurrybody! Jerky party! I might get in trubble fur that last comment. Purrs.
ReplyDeletePee Ess - We live in SE OK. About 35 mi. from Arkansas line. We visit Tulsa area some. Luv it.
I don't have any jerky. I am Deprived.
ReplyDeleteDid Fuzzy eat all of yours do you think?
For that face, we will find you some!
ReplyDeleteOh, sorry! We did not bring jerky for you. We will next time we visit you :-)
ReplyDeleteWe will go get some, and bring it over on our boogie mats now!
ReplyDeleteSorry we don't.
ReplyDeleteOur beans don't eat meat! If you haven't come by do stop in for our party!
ReplyDelete