Fanks, Fuzzy! Anyway, in the name of positivity, our mom brought home some new treats!
The Katnip Lounge crew has a super Mommy who always has neat ideas. We saw on their blog that they get (and LOVE) chicken jerky! They are sold as treats for dogs, but who cares?! (The treats are being propped up by the Bad Kitty bottle. Since this is a positive post, there is no need to discuss this.) As you can see, these treats are YUMMY!!!
Another positive thing we can share is a new friend - Pimp My Cats! A new blogger stopped by and left a comment yesterday, so we wanted to return the favor! This blog is about a bunch of cats in Arizona! Three of them are indoor cats, and a bunch more of them are feral or abandoned cats in the neighborhood. The people are doing their best to spay, neuter, and take care of the cats, but we are sure it isn't easy (or cheap). In fact, they sound a lot like many of our other friends who take care of lots of animals who need help! So, please stop by and say 'Hi'!
Have a super positive week, friends! Remember, Fuzzy and Zoe Love You!
We like this philosophy (having been really miserable for the last five days). Our positive thing is Äiti is back, so that means we can positively bug you girlcats and that has to be positive!!! We like the chicken jerky, but it has to be cut small for us. Happy Monday girls!
ReplyDeleteChicken jerky! I would love to have that !!!! Mom never seen in here but she found the dried fish and she bought home for me..Sadly I just lick it !
ReplyDeleteThere are a thousand of them in the bag, and I just lick it..heh..heh
My tip in FB, If I met the negative cats in FB or too much annoy, I do hide them ( This is secret between you and me O.K. ) Every post on FB if you cursor your arrow on the right top click that and you can hide the post or hide the person ) or you can do organize friend in group and just see only your group . That's help
Mom said when she hit 42, she was very grumpy and moody, she saw everything was not right. Finally , she took " mood supplement " and then everything just back to normal
I hope your mom feel better so soon
Hugs
xoxo
We like the new philosophy and we like the idea of chicken jerky too!!
ReplyDeleteCHIKKUN!!! OH MY COD YOU HAVE CHIKKUN!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it yummy?
Our Mommy has had severe depressive episodes and a few years ago she said "enough" to crappy people and stuff. She takes her meds and avoids bummer news and people...and it works! You know what they say about living in your own little world? It's true. They know you and love you there.
I ignore most negative stuff or bury it in the litter box! I'm gonna go see the new bloggers!
ReplyDeleteI always look for uplifting posts especially from pets. Mom gave me some chicken thighs so I bet I'd love the chicken jerky.
ReplyDeleteWe hope y'all stay safe from the storms.
xoxo Kassey
Its allus better ta be positive than negative, but sometimes it isnt easy! Good luck on your determinations. The chicken jerky will probly help...
ReplyDeleteOur mama is glued on facebook too, but papa doesn't like facebook at all. So while mama checks her friends walls Papa brushes Emma and plays with me.
ReplyDeleteBuster (and Emma too)
OMC, I totally have to get my mom to get some of that! She doesn't do facebook or anything like that, so she should have a lot of time to get some!
ReplyDeleteI will have to check out your new friends! And yes, I always try to be positive... although some days it's hard, especially when the dog is trying to smell me from behind and Binga steals my food.
ReplyDeleteMy Human used to have a fb but she deleted it because she never used it and people kept posting stuff and it all just gotted out of control. So now it's gone!
ReplyDeletePositivity, eh? Well, I'm positive I am a curmudgeon, and I don't think that's going to change too much so I hope you will still be my friends, MOL!
I agree with you about the negativity....here's to banishing it for good!!!
ReplyDeleteMomma says no to FB.
ReplyDeleteWe think it is a good thing.
We like positive too!
And we love both you and Zoe!
Purrs
Abby
Mom says she hopes you got rain (not storms). Cooler weather always improves the way we feel.Good idea about the treats (and hiding the bad kitty bottle). Here's to positivity!
ReplyDeleteWhenever your mommy feels those negative vibes all she has to do is {{{{hugg}}}} her two adorable girls.=^Y^=
ReplyDeleteOur Mommy is steering clear of FB. We have Catster, Dogster, our Blog and Flickr. Our weather channel has reported excessive dry heat in the middle states...we hope it breaks soon=^Y^=
We totally agree with the negative idea. It is so much better to be positive no matter how hard it is. There usually is something positive in everything. It is sometimes hard to see though. Our Mom does her best to avoid negative people and just enjoys her animals the best. We like this post. Hope you have a super Tuesday.
ReplyDeleteSending lots of positive vibes your way!
ReplyDeleteAlso, must.try.chicken.jerky. !!!
Guys! Check out how we've RUN with "Mr. Positive," Jackson Galaxy. He RULES. YOU rule!!
ReplyDeletehttp://catself.wordpress.com/2011/06/22/calling-jackson-galaxy/
Thank you for the very nice mention, I just saw it now. Funny how kitties are always positive but us humans have a harder time of it. I've been working on that, too, along with your mommy.
ReplyDelete