So, from time to time, we've seen you all share the
Fuzzy (duh, that's the only one that is correct)
Fuzzy Girl
Da Fuzz
Ze Fuzz
Fuzzy Wuzzy
Fuzzy Punk (or Punkin)
Fuzzalump
Fuzzykins
Babygirl
Little One
Fuzzy Squirrel
Girly Squirrel (really? wth?)
And sometimes she sings this:
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a kitty
Fuzzy Wuzzy is so pretty
(insert anything lame to close out the song)
*sigh* The things I'll put up with for Fancy Feast.
P.S. My mom just realized she put 'Tuesday' in yesterday's post. Geez, give the lady an extra day off and she totally loses it.
Heehee! It's an awesome plate!
ReplyDeleteMOL... as long as Fancy Feast there, I don't think you will be Fuzzy Wuzzy at all..heh..heh..Like this name !
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Girly Squirrel ..heh..heh..Sorry Fuzzy, but it's so fun to call you : )
MOL... great names.
ReplyDeletepawhugs, Max
13 nicknames? LOL! Wow, that's a lot. We think they're cute, actually. Of course, it's not so cute when our mom calls us by various nicknames. :-P
ReplyDeleteHey, that sure beats having fine china with no food on it!!!
ReplyDeleteWe love all you nicknames!!!!
ReplyDeleteTell your mom not to worry about the days....ours is sure today should be Friday. We have to agree - nicknames are uncalled for.
ReplyDeleteMe would put up with the nicknames to have fancy feast on fancy plates!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Nellie
Cute names - our Mom sings our silly names and she can't sing to save her life! We howl better.
ReplyDeleteOh, yes, the names...Jack gets the silly ones. Baby gets the big time baby talk and silly songs. Sheesh. Mom needs to get a life sometimes.
ReplyDeleteFuzzy those are some mighty fine names.You should hear what our Mom calls us. Moms are just so cuckoo. But we do love them anyway.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a fun day.
Fuzzy, your nicknames are all so cute.As long as Fancy Feast is served, paper china is fine.
ReplyDeleteI seldom get the stuff, mostly dry fuds for me.
xoxo Kassey
@Kassey - Here's some advice. Eat your dry food really fast so that you vomit every time you eat. That's what I did. Mommy got very worried and switched me to a primarily wet food diet. Lots of Weruva and Fancy Feast for me. I have trained her well. So she can't afford to eat out for lunch anymore... she's lucky she doesn't have to clean up vomit everyday. It's a win win for both of us.
ReplyDeleteFuzzy
ReplyDeleteDoes she use them all at once?
Mom calls me Abba Dabba all the time!
:eye roll:
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥
Awwww I love reading about the names the Mommy's call the kitties!!!
ReplyDeleteWhy the heck do moms do that? We don't think it's one bit cute.
ReplyDeleteI love all your nicknames!
ReplyDeleteAlso, the holiday completely threw me off too - I keep thinking today's Wednesday.
That's a lot of nicknames. At least they all sounds like they are derivatives of Fuzzy. You should hear some of the crazy things Marmie calls me!
ReplyDeleteHaha - I find this most amusing. The plate is awesome as you can grab it between both paws and rip it up to show just how disgusted you are by it. Or are you girlcats too weak and feeble to do that ?!
ReplyDeleteAnd as for the nicknames- hehehehe. Luckily very little rhymes with 'punapippuri' in English and Äiti is too stupid to know enough Finnish to come up with any rhymes. But I do have a few little names that Äiti uses for me - but I am not telling them to you guys (especially after I have laughed so much at your crockery). Hehehe
You all have a nice weekend. Be sure to lock your human inside or she just may melt., ok let her go out once early in the morning for more FFeast and ice cream but tell her to come straight home. Our human is going to some towns 150th birthday party and demonstrate ancient arts (weaving)...
ReplyDeleteps, have your mom write a note to the Zynga games people telling them that we need a fund raiser for all the tornado/flood people. We're suggesting Convoy of Hope because they do an awesome job.
My mom sings the SophieSong & the TeddySong. So embarrassing!!! Mom says no Fancy Feast for me cos I have hurled it up on the carpet too many times, but I do get Weruva! Nom!
ReplyDeleteOur mom and dad have SO many nicknames for us, and they sing all kinds of songs, too. We feel your pain, Fuzzy ... we really do.
ReplyDeleteI have some too. I need to comfess!
ReplyDeleteHee hee. That's a lot. I get called Spitty-Spotty. And maybe some other things too embarrassing to list right now.
ReplyDeleteOh we likes your nicknames! Especially Fuzzy Punk, that's our fav! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteCute, silly nicknames, sweetie!!...Happy weekend, precious friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
ReplyDeleteGee, we feel better about (most of) our nicknames now! Most of... And at least TBT doesnt sing.
ReplyDelete