Finally Friday
Hi, Friends! We had a storm roll through yesterday, and the temperatures dropped down to below 70 degrees! I took advantage of that cool spell to burn off some energy that I've been saving up while we've had the hots. It sure felt good to tear around the place for a while. Even Fuzzy joined in! The hots will be back tomorrow, so you have to take advantage of the good times when you can!
We'll trade some of our colds for some of your hots!
ReplyDeleteEven Fuzzy join you? That's great !!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep up your fun time !!!
Mine is so cold and rain, I just do snooze : )
xoxo
Yep... let the good times roll while the temperature is low.... Have a great day.
ReplyDeletepawhugs, Max
When I first read that I though you mean -70 degrees rather than below 70 degrees in the heat. I though -70 that would freeze your tail off. FAZ
ReplyDeleteWe'll be purring for a storm to roll through here today.....it was 102 here yesterday!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourselves, cuties. xxxxxxxxx
We wish for the hots here 70 degrees would be lovely (and this is summer)!
ReplyDeleteLuv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Woo-hoo! Good times!
ReplyDeleteAs you know, I purrsonally HATE the hots. It's a good thing we live in Fog City here or I would be even GRUMPIER than I already am. Can you IMAGINE???
We got a break in the hots too.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, we had the hots too. WE couldn't sleep, but now the cooler air had come in and we could sleep forever again.
ReplyDeleteEmma and Buster
Mommy and I hate it when it's hot. The last couple days mommy's been randomly yelling out "it's *bleep*ing hot around the house. She sounds like she has tourettes.
ReplyDeleteIt is tons of fun when the hots go away and some cool comes galloping in. We love to tear around too in the cooler weather. Glad you had such a good time. Have yourselves one wonderful week end.
ReplyDeleteI am laffing to imagine how fun that was.
ReplyDeletexox
How great to have a bit of cool weather! I hope you have a happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteZoe we'll play ... let me chase you up those stairs!
ReplyDeleteR.U.N!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥
Wes had awful cold and wet weather! Yous could send some of that hots our way!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Nellie
That zipping around the house always gets the humans wondering!!
ReplyDeleteWhew, it's nice to have a break from the hots, isn't it? Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteMom sure enjoys seeing me rip through the house.
ReplyDeleteShe made room for us in the closet again last night acause of storms. It's cooler tonight, thank goodness.
xoxo Kassey
I like to frisk when the weather changes, too. We got nothing here. But glad you got to enjoy a cool-down. Nosetaps
ReplyDeleteHi Zoe! I'm glad you got to tear around the house :-) You must have had a lot of fun and it's great that Fuzzy joined you!
ReplyDeleteIt was hot during daytime here in GA but looks like storm is coming right now.
Stay cool and have a wonderful weekend!!
It's nice when things cool off, like after a storm. Glad you kicked up your heels a bit!
ReplyDeleteTom
xoxo