Friday, June 24, 2011

Finally Friday

It's Friday!  What a week!  Our mom abandoned us again.  We thought she said she was going to New York to see some Dolls, but she went to Kansas City to see another rock concert.  (New York Dolls with Motley Crue, silly girls.)  But, she wasn't gone too long, so it's all good!  And Fuzzy and I have been playing zoomies in the middle of the night.  That girl has got SPUNK!  She cleared off the entire nightstand!  We're pretty sure our mom likes being woken up at 3:30 a.m. to see us play.  This weekend, we're going to catch up on our friends' blogs, play a lot, sleep a lot, and eat jerky a lot!  We hope you all have a super weekend!!!!   Fuzzy and Zoe love you!
 

16 comments:

  1. Hi neighbors,
    sounds like you've had a lot of fun playing. We know how you feel about losing your human. Ours disappears for hours at a time, something about being over in her sewing cabin. We want to know why she smells like a strange cat every time she comes home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon over an join us! We can play tap-off all night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you can come to our midsummer party if you want. Why not abandon your mom like she abandons you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3.30 am !!! Me 1.30 Last night : )
    I'm not sure which mom is is luckier...Ha..Ha..Ha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you all are having a blast. I used to love to clear off tables. That was a specialty of mine. Have fun.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think it's good to wake your mom in the night - it gives them an opportunity to moan!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. If our mommies knew how much fun we had when they were gone, we wonder if they would leave us!!!!!!! :)

    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. did i hear someone commented about a party happening soon? buzz us will ya? our humans are busy all weekend with church fundraising.

    happy weekend every kitty.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zoomies are the best especially after using the facilities. We will have to try that clearing off the nightstand teckneek! hee hee
    Sorry for the lax visits, mom issues still. Hope you have a great weekend!
    --JB

    ReplyDelete
  10. You shoulda called. We coulda had a house trashin! Prolly your mom really appreciates the 3:30 play time. Does your mom grunt and moan in approval? Mine does! Have a purrfect weekend. Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think knocking things off the nightstand is way more fun than watching some old guys play music loudly. Your human should be grateful for the entertainment you provide - and she does not even have to pay for it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you've got a great weekend planned out, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I start my antics late at night, she tells me I'm gonna get into trouble. If I don't get on the bed, she puts me out, so I have to sleep alone.
    Y'all have a nice weekend.

    xoxo Kassey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you're having fun! I have to say, being awakened at 3:30 a.m. is not my favorite thing in the world: when she was a kitten, Melly used to chomp my nose or chin to wake me up to play in the middle of the night. Fortunately, she has outgrown this behavior!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We're sure your mom is very pleased with you. Jan is when we do things like that. She yells, but we know it's just to cheer us on.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excellent! Two Ladycats after my own heart! My Human calls this my Crazy Man mode when I start knocking things off dressers and counters, moving paintings on the wall around etc. etc. I should form a club with you girls...

    Luv Cloon

    ReplyDelete