Saturday, January 15, 2011

Catching Up!


Whew!  We finally made it over to visit all of our friends, and we even stopped in to wish Gracie a happy birthday!  What a party she has going on!  Today we've been playing and snoozing - a pretty quiet day.  Our mom decided not to run her errands today, so we get her all day.  Woohoo!  Right now, I'm going to finish my bath and take another nappie.  Word on the street is there will be a Fancy Feast buffet later!

13 comments:

  1. WE have been trying to catch up but so far we haven't managed to do so....but we're still trying!

    purrin
    xoxoxo
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plan sound good to me... Especially, you have your mom whole days !
    You must get really really good service from her...hee..hee : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard keeping up with all the blogging kitties! I think that at this point there are about a couple bazillion of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are trying to catch up too. We are nearly there for the first time since before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing and snoozing sound perfect for a weekend! Sounds like your mom is having relaxing day too :-) I hope you will have a wonderful weekend together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We know exactly what you mean! We have typing our paws off for HOURS and HOURS today! It's hard being a cat sometimes. I don't remember this being in our contract. Sam says it was not there. He says he distinctly remembers it being very short and saying that all we had to do was eat, sleep, purr, and occasionally acknowledge our humans. I wasn't sure because I couldn't read then. I can't believe I signed a contract i didn't read! Who does that?? Me.
    I was at Gracies party today, too, and that was one big to-do! It was FUN and all the chow we could eat! I'm still burping I'm sorry to say. Well, Sam's tuggin' at me so I guess it's time to get into the "big" bed. That's my favorite part :)
    See you later, Fuzzy and Zoe! Muchos head bonks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmm...Fancy Feast!! That sounds good!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see that you made it home safely from my birthday party. Thank you so much for coming. I hope you had a good time. If you get bored come on back because things are still going strong.
    Thank you so much for my mousie that you gave me. How did you know that was my favorite toy?
    Can I borrow your typist/secretary as I need to get caught up and I have such a long way to go. Oh what to do. We will keep plugging along and hopefully the mommie here will have me caught up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was good to meet you at Gracie's party yesterday - it's nice to catch up one all the latest news and gossip (particularly the gossip)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing like a little toe jam appetizer before the Fancy Feast buffet!

    yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm on my way over for the Fancy Feast buffet... Ssee you soon.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're still trying to catch up, but pawing the keys is rough.
    Kassey

    ReplyDelete