The mom here. It's Monday. Zoe has knocked over my water glass, and Fuzzy just sneezed all over me and the laptop screen. I can't wait to see what the shelter cats have planned for me. *sigh*
Oh my sounds like one of our days around here. Hope things improved some for you as the day progressed. Maybe the shelter cats were just fine. Take care.
Oh and the Gerber? Yeah, the Human discovered it years ago when she had a sick kitteh. But since I am impervious to almost ANY kitteh treats, I getz the Gerber once in awhile just because I'm such a good boy! Also, I've never been much of an eater, so I stay pretty slender and sometimes the Human just thinks I need to eat more, MOL! Works for me!
You won't believe what happened tonight. It was totally disgusting. I was just sitting there minding my business when all of a sudden the biped sneezed all over me. Totally disgusting.
What a sweet little face there. Oh mommy loves that kitty.
ReplyDeleteOh no, are you allergic to not having treats? That is a cute picture though!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be one of those days!
ReplyDeleteNow we think that picture is just about the cutest ever! You know how laughing is contagious? We are really laughing nowwwww :D What a FUN Monday!
ReplyDeleteHopefully your day has improved since you wrote that this morning. Hope it was great.
ReplyDeletepawhugs, Max
We are giggling our fur pants off! Girls, you just made our day.
ReplyDeleteOh my sounds like one of our days around here. Hope things improved some for you as the day progressed. Maybe the shelter cats were just fine.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
Uh oh ...
ReplyDeletewhen a day starts out like that -- it can only get better.
:-)
purrin
xoxoxo
Great picture! We bet your day got better, right?
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! Good job girls!
ReplyDeleteOh and the Gerber? Yeah, the Human discovered it years ago when she had a sick kitteh. But since I am impervious to almost ANY kitteh treats, I getz the Gerber once in awhile just because I'm such a good boy! Also, I've never been much of an eater, so I stay pretty slender and sometimes the Human just thinks I need to eat more, MOL! Works for me!
Yep, sounds like a Monday!
ReplyDeleteZoe, you really shouldn't laugh too much...
ReplyDeleteSounds like a normal day in Cat World to me!
ReplyDeletethat photo is so funny! Look at that SMILE! lol
ReplyDeleteSounds like they keep you on your toes mum!
ReplyDeleteGreat start to the week. Well done girls - I like you more and more.
ReplyDeleteYou won't believe what happened tonight. It was totally disgusting. I was just sitting there minding my business when all of a sudden the biped sneezed all over me. Totally disgusting.
ReplyDeleteHelllloooo ladies! Love your blog thingy. For shecats, you seem to cause much chaos. I respect that.
ReplyDeleteYou done well, Zoe...hee..heh..hee !
ReplyDeleteZoe is so funny and cute.
ReplyDeleteKassey