I gots to go to the vet today. Nothing major, I just have to have my
*anal glands* expressed. I'll also get weighed to see if I've lost more weight or what. My mom is also going to ask the vet for suggestions on what to feed me to get me chunked back up. I'm not much of a chow hound anyway, so even if he has suggestions, there is no guarantee it will work! I hope the rest of you have a great Friday!
Hope your vet visit goes OK!
ReplyDeleteEeeeuch. I hope that your bottom bits will produce really stinky nasty goo that makes the place stink so you get revenge for such an undignified procedure. We will be thinking of you - a vet visit is always traumatic. Good luck, tender girlcat.
ReplyDeleteHope the visit to the darn vet goes all right. We will cross our paws that all is good. Have yourself a fun week end.
ReplyDeleteOh Noes!!!!! That does not sounds like fun at all. Hope it goes well.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday to you guys!
--JB
Sweet Fuzzy, We hope effurrything turns out good and you don't haf to do this embarrassing thing again.
ReplyDeleteKassey
Good luck, Fuzzy! We're sending all our purrs to you!
ReplyDeleteFuzzy, my mom has to drag me over for the same thing about every 5 months or so! Sheesh. It sure isn't something a girl cat appreciates. Even though my skirt covers THAT area..he can still find it.
ReplyDeleteMEOWZA!!!!!!!!!! That doesn't sound like any fun at all!!!!!!! Why can't trips to the vet be fun???????
ReplyDeleteWe are purraying that the trip isn't too traumatic for you, sweet and gorgeous Fuzzy.
We love you and your sister lotz.
Best of luck with that vet visit, we'll be purring for you!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck at the v-e-t, Fuzzy!
ReplyDeleteGood luck at the vet -- the expressing of anal glands doesn't sound like much fun!
ReplyDelete"Express"? Does that mean fast like in the food line? We don't know about that, but we used to have a woofer here that had that done and when he got back, he cursed a blue streak!
ReplyDeleteFuzzy, if you don't like that done, we say turn your backside right towards their face and let's see if they smile then ;)
xoxox
Oh dear Fuzzy WE all hope you are home and getting some good noms and maybe a new toy. You deserve lots of cuddles and NIP!
ReplyDeleteYeah that's it...NIP NIP NIP!
purrs
xoxox
Ugh, hope the vet went ok. Phoebe and I had to go there today, too. :(
ReplyDeleteBy the way, have we told you lately that you are very stylish? And that's why we want to award you the Stylish Blogger Award
Fuzzy & Zoey,
ReplyDeleteYou both look beautiful to me! Hope your visit to the vet went well, Fuzzy. Those glands are ones we don't like to talk about 'cause they're close to our nubbies! So far, I've never had anyone express anything except me, hehe!!
Take care, sweet ones. Have a good weekend!
Tom
xoxo
Fuzzy, I wish I could give you some of my poundage. That way, BOTH our moms would be happy!
ReplyDeleteFuzzy,
ReplyDeleteMy tip : Before your doctor get start to do anything with you. Please ask him or her to kiss your butt better first ! because that will reduce your stress : )
* Make sure you ask very polite because human can take a wrong way and can cause super pain after that *
Take Care
Hope all went well at the vet today!!! Talk to Cody, he will tell you how to "chunk" up!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWe hope your vet visit goes well, Fuzzy! We wish we we could eat everything we wanted!
ReplyDeleteFuzzy, from what I hear, having your glands expressed is not much fun, either for the expressor or the expressee! I hope it is over quickly, and that you haven't lost too much weight.
ReplyDeleteFuzzy, I hope you give the v-e-t something to remember you by. Preferably a giant BLODD STAIN down the front of his (her) white coat from that GIANT SLASH across his (her) nose. Well, enough said about THAT.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm not a big eater either. I'm a lean, mean machine. I dunno why the Human think they need to chunk us up. Well, in my case, I do know--how shall I put this so as not to get into too much trouble? Well, my Human would prefer me a bit more, *ahem*, zaftig like her. I'm in a good mood tonight, so I won't use the F-word.
At least, make her buy you the Gerbers.
Why are all of the pets we know getting their poor anal glands expressed lately? This has never happened to us. Now we are kinda scared to go to the vet EVER AGAIN!!!
ReplyDelete