Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tummy Tuesday

Hugs?

32 comments:

  1. Our human is more than ready to give you a hug anytime, Zoe. Your eyes are full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe!!! You look so much like our Sunshine!!
    We agree with EJ, Eyes so full of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Zoe...! It's belly-snorgle and hug time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, oh, OH, us boys totally LOVE this picture, Zoe!!!! You are just too gorgeous for words.

    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh Oh, Sam saw this and just bought a ticket on a jet plane!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could anyone refuse a hug from you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that is one great picture. We give a big hug back. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SQUEEEEEEE! Zoe, your tummy is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here we come! Mommy too...she's a sniffer and a kisser so be prepared...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! You look ready for a great snuggle! What a pretty kitty you are :)

    Saw you on Katnip Lounge and stopped by to say HI!

    Stop by Catladyland for a visit!

    http://eclecticcatladyland.blogspot.com/

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know that look. Just as soon as the human falls for it, you grab their hand with your front paws and start kicking with the back ones. All the while you giggle GOTCHA to your biped.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is Sam & Lucy's Mom (Luscious Lucy): You're telling them to sue me? Omg, I'm falling on the floor! I swear, I may never be the same. LMBO~!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah HA! That JennyD saw! That's ok, you were a good friend and we have been pawing through the yellow pages for a lawyer. You're RIGHT! Darn pages keep shredding with our claws. If we calm down, we might be able to do this. We'll keep you posted, fur sure! MAJOR big bonks from us! You always know who your real friends are when the claws are down.

    ReplyDelete
  14. (Fuzzy and Zoe...do you know how much we luvvvvves you?)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Zoe
    I want one...
    or two..
    or three!

    purrin
    xoxox
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes!! HUGS HUGS HUGS! I want some! And so does the Human! Can we have lots? We've had a hard weekend, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OHHHHH OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!! I would LOVE SOME HUGS FROM YOU!!

    I would just put my face in that floofy tummy!!

    You are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My mom would be kissing that belleh right now if you were closer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes please!! Please hug me!!! I want to jump into your fluffy tummy, and I will never leave :-) Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kim from Fuzzy Tales: Thanks for the info re: Metamucil. I'll ask about it (or similar product).

    Nicki needs his anal glands expressed from time to time, but usually that comes about because the cat's stool is too soft -- to the best of my knowledge. Certainly that's the case with Nicki.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so beautiful and that sweet face.,.mommy is all gaga again.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Zoe, you're such a sweetheart, I'd hug you. Your tummy is so floofy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Poor kitties. Your Mommy really ISN'T helping you blog is she? Can't you fire up the laptop and use your paws???

    Love you! XO, Spitty-the-Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awww... Miss Zoe ♥

    You are sooo irresistible!
    Smooches,
    Neeko :o)
    P.S. Thankful indeed for warm bed and food!

    ReplyDelete
  25. AW, so cute and so floofy! We would all like to hug you!
    --JB

    ReplyDelete