Yikes! No post at all this week! And no new pictures! Our mom has promised to help us this weekend - she'll take pictures, visit our friends, and help us post! We hope all of our friends are all surviving the cold and the flooding, depending on where you are. We're doing just fine (even though we feel a tad bit neglected). No real news to report, aside from our mom catching Zoe licking my head. Then we touched noses, and I looked over at my mom. I thought she was going to have a heart attack, so we cut out the mushy stuff. I gotta say, kitties, after having a troll for a brother, this sister thing is pretty cool. I recommend that you all get a little sister! And I'm a senior, so what I say should carry some weight, no?
Happy weekend, Friends!
I consider myself very lucky, living in southern California, where we don't get snow and while it has been exceptionally rainy, no floods! It sounds like things are good where you are too!
ReplyDeleteI'm a Survival of Flood. The Flooding is heading Victoria today but we live in higher place so it should be fine...But I think I have to purrs for myself and others just incase.
ReplyDeleteHaving a great weekend and be safe !
xxxx
Äiti is having to stop me attacking the keyboard....'everyone should have a sister'. Why is it I do not share these sentiments? I have two girlcats here and I htink I would DIE if one of them licked my head. I would probably die as I'd have claws embedded in my skull at the time. But I do not feel the same about Maggie May -after all girlfriends are not sisters :) We sympathise withthe alck of human attention and slow blogging.
ReplyDeleteWe will be happy to see you any time you are able to touch the keyboard and get the flashy box going. xoxox
ReplyDeleteWe're looking forward to seeing some pics of you.
ReplyDeleteWe have misseed you two. That is so great that Zoe was washing your head. What good news. Take care and have a super week end.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't agree more, have have 4 cool sisters! Y'all keep safe & warm and have a great weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you. We have been missing too - they stole our blog!!!! Come by and read about it.
ReplyDeleteWe look forward to seeing more of you this weekend :-)
ReplyDeleteHaving a little sisser is kinda fun...we like to chase ours!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful weekend and extra Mom day!
ReplyDeleteHello, Fuzzy and Zoe from us, Lucy and Sam! We're in Virginia and saw you visiting 2 of our friends, Admiral and Kassey. We just had to run over and say hi to you. Any friend of Admiral's and Kassey's is a friend of ours :D
ReplyDeleteHello Ladies :o)
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear from you!
Not to worry, I have the same problem with my Mommy when it comes to my bloggie... Humans!
Oh! One more thing: I do the same when my pawrents are not looking; go get cozy with my siblings :-)))
Smooches,
Neeko :o)
Fuzzy, we're glad you and Zoe are getting along...but we disagree about that sister thing...we would like to send our Zoey some place else!!
ReplyDeleteWally & Ernie
Hey, Fuzzy & Zoe and mom of both :D
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU! I am so happy that we will keep up with each other. Ain't life grand?
You can come over anytime and play feather wand with us. We'll have teams!
Hi, Fuzzy & Zoe! Love to hear from you. Sometimes there isn't anything to say but "hello," and that's just fine!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you both and mom,
Tom
xoxo
BIG smooch from both of us, Fuzzy! Give half of that to Zoe, too :D We saw that you click kibbles all the time -- high5 paws to you!
ReplyDelete