Monday, January 3, 2011

Misunderstood Monday

Kitties, my mom said I'm a pest.  Now, I'm going to list for you my 'bad behavior' for this week.  Most of the things are stuff we've already told you about.  And most of you agreed that it was not bad behavior at all.  
  • I knocked over my mom's glass of water.  Now, my great friends at The Chair Speaks pointed out that I was really doing my mom a favor and making sure the temperature of the water was just right for her.
  • I tried about eleventy-thousand times to climb on the laptop keyboard.  I only screwed up the screen once.  It was where I wanted to sit, and it was warm.  This is not bad.
  • I attacked the moving arrow on the laptop screen a lot.  This one actually made my mom laugh. (Mom note: she was trying to bite it, and the smacking noise she would make cracked me up)
  • I kept running up the stairs ahead of her and flopping on a stair.  She never fell or stepped on me.  I don't see what the big deal is.
  • I shut myself in the bathroom.  Three times.  The last time Fuzzy was with me.  Mom was home all three times to let me out, so I don't see what the big deal is.  Sooooooo sorry I inconvenienced you, Mom.
So, none of these things are bad.  I'm not a pest.  I'm misunderstood.  Guess I'll go eat worms.

16 comments:

  1. None of those things sound wrong to me either. If you have a litter box in the bathroom, it should not matter whether you lock yourself in there or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normal behaviour for a girlcat, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please don't eat worms. I don't think you did anything wrong. You can't help it if the bathroom door shuts you in. I don't trust doors at all.

    Herman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I'm very forgetful. What did you say ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't see the problem. All those things sound perfectly reasonable to us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worms for you... You're right. Any of those things can be explained away. Mamas always forgive us, so don't worry about it.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  7. There us absolutely nothing wrong with all those things. You should hear some of the things we do. If you are going to eat worms, then make sure to get the right kind. We have no idea what that is. Take care and have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not think you done wrong! But eating worms sounds a little bit delicious...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are not a pest! Here is what I have to say to your mom:
    1. She should not have put the glass of water in your pathway!
    2. She should have plenty of warm places for you to sleep so you won't want the laptop keyboard!!
    3.You must keep up your mousing skills and the arrow on the screen is a good way to do that. I do this all the time here and my mom laughs too!!!
    4.She should stop when she sees you in front of her laying down and offer tummy rubs or better yet scoop you up in her arms and give lots of lovn to you!!!!
    5. I would say that unless you have grown so tall as to reach the knob on the bathroom door that you didn't shut yourself in. If you get CSI investigators to come over to your place you will see that her prints are on the door knob and SHE was the one that shut you in the bathroom. I am thinking there might be some laws that she should not be locking you up in the room!!!!!
    I am thinking you are not the pest but maybe the mom. Keep an eye out for the next few days and see if this continues.
    Oh, I must say that I do think these things are common as all of these things have happened at my house too. Even though the humans are a pest we must make the best of things.
    Hope you had a fun holiday time and that this new year is filled with fun, friends, family, good health, and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ditto -- what Gracie wrote! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Mom should be grateful for all the exercize and balancing acts you provide her. Now she doesn't have to pay moneys to go work out somewhere, and she can buy you more treats.

    There.

    ReplyDelete
  12. pee ess: We ate a worm last week and it was pretty tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zoe
    What's the problem?
    I don't see one at all!

    ♥♥♥
    purrin
    xoxoxo
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. ewwwwww you don't want to eat worms!!!! I don't think you were bad at all! You deserve TREATS and LOTS of them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Zoe, you're a good girl just helping Mom blog. Were you thirsty and Mom wouldn't share her water?
    Yes, we cats are always misunderstood.
    Kassey

    ReplyDelete