I just have Fancy Feast a few min. ago. But I couldn't finnish it ! I just love kibble.
Normal they feed me with two bowls one is Can Food and the other is kibble. and I always chose to eat just kibble. so my dad took kibble away to make me finnish Fancy Feast but I just leave..not touch at all.
My mom just would like to ask your mom. Does she feed you one type at the time or feed both ( Can food and Kibble ) ? we can see in the picture but we just not sure, I guess I better ask : )
Say no more, Fancy Feast is the greatest, girls.
ReplyDeleteKassey
I do too. I got off if it for a little while and have been eating stinky Royal Canin.
ReplyDeleteFancy Feast! Yummmmmm! We especially like Fancy Feast GOLD, the kibble! Mom says it's so expensive she's having to take out a 2nd mortgage.
ReplyDeleteWe love the Fancy Feast too and the dry too. It is the best. Hope you have a great Sunday
ReplyDeleteHave you tried the Trout flavor? It is the BEST! Mommy fears for her life when she cracks open a can o'Trout, the sharks circle so close!
ReplyDeleteMum brings the appetisers back with her as a peace offering when she goes to America. We love it.
ReplyDeleteMy Bobo used to love it too but the vet back then said it had waaaay too high of a fat content.
ReplyDeleteIf your kitties aren't bothered by the fat then no problem!
I bet that's really good. I'm a goggie, so I usually eat Purina or somethin. Enjoy urselfs! :)
ReplyDeleteI never warmed up to Fancy Feast. My human tried it on me once and I wouldn't touch it.
ReplyDeleteHi Sweet Girls: The Human said I could at least come say hello! FF is pretty good stuff all right, though Whiskas is still at the top of my list.
ReplyDeleteI just have Fancy Feast a few min. ago. But I couldn't finnish it !
ReplyDeleteI just love kibble.
Normal they feed me with two bowls one is Can Food and the other is kibble. and I always chose to eat just kibble. so my dad took kibble away to make me finnish Fancy Feast but I just leave..not touch at all.
My mom just would like to ask your mom. Does she feed you one type at the time or feed both ( Can food and Kibble ) ? we can see in the picture but we just not sure, I guess I better ask : )
Thank you so much to replied us, My mom is very appreciate : )
ReplyDeleteWe don't get Fancy Feast here - are we missing something good.
ReplyDeleteUs too!!!
ReplyDelete